Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP HR Forum

Budget Control in SAP HR

Views: 1726  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 11-14-2009, 09:27 AM
Administrator

Default Budget Control in SAP HR

I need your few inputs for some issues like:

1. How can we can control the number of employees per department/ cost center, etc?

2. When we recruit any person in 2010, how the system will block or accept bases on the budget.

3. How can we block or restrict the no. of positions to be further created if no. of postions exceed beyond budget

Administrator

1. How can we can control the number of employees per department/ cost center, etc?

You can ran ad hoc query for that or make custom report.

2. When we recruit any person in 2010, how the system will block or accept bases on the budget.

Unfortunately system will not block you. Budgeting is used during planning. You can set up comprehensive planning process that may address many of your needs.

3. How can we block or restrict the no. of positions to be further created if no. of postions exceed beyond budget

As a part of budgeting process that I mentioned before, you can have staffing plan at the beginning of the year and restrict position creation during the year. There is no standard SAP mechanism that will make analysis against budget during the year, i.e. during hiring.
Administrator

Personnel Cost Planning can help you manage total cost of employees.
Budget in HR is never linked to Finance budgeting.

Latest News in SAP HR Forum