Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Reena Kapoor does a modern day Draupadi...

Views: 2909  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-18-2008, 03:18 PM
Sr.Member

Default Reena Kapoor does a modern day Draupadi...

Reena Kapoor has set a record of sorts by going thro' five marriages in total in Sahara One's Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki....

Reena Kapoor has set a record of sorts by going thro’ five marriages over the span of 4 years as Rani and Pari in Sahara One’s Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki..

The love story kicked off when the couple Rani and Raj(Arjun Punj) won the hearts of the audiences. And with the exit of Raj came Prince, who was also played by Arjun Punj and with him, started Rani’s yet another marital journey.

With the leap taken in the story, Reena Kapoor played the role of Pari, Rani’s mother. Pari eventually got married to Saumya(Aamir Ali) and then to Dr. Manav (Vinay Jain). It was at this point when Reena bid adieu to her favorite show and Neha Janpandit came in as Rani, Pari’s daughter. But after a short period of six months, Reena is back to where she belongs, courtesy viewers’ demand to get her back.

Now that she is back to the grind, she has with her a new husband Rishabh (Karan Grover) who was earlier playing Neha’s husband…

Well, ask Reena about being married not once, but five times in the show and the actress with a smile quips, “The story demanded five marriages and I had to oblige”. However, she is quick to say, “I am very happy and content with my real-life hubby Karan and do not wish to follow the footsteps of my on-screen character Rani”.

Well, it surely seems to be ‘raining’ husbands for Reena on-screen!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->