Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Best comedians on TV

Views: 3413  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-04-2009, 09:33 AM

Default Best comedians on TV

To make people laugh is no easy task. But some of our favourite comedians are so good at their routines that they keep us coming back for more:

Deven Bhojani aka Gattu
Gattu Thakkar of Baa Bahu Aur Baby is not only his family’s favourite, but is adored by viewers, especially the kids. His dialogue delivery is amazing – such as lines like aise aise karne la… lucchi – and anyone can fell in love with this character.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-04-2009, 09:35 AM

Rakhi Tondon aka Sweety Mathur
Sweety Mathur of Hum Paanch really made us laugh, especially with her trademark style of opening a door singing and dancing, and her obsession with Shah Rukh Khan. She is most well-known for this character, and whenever we think of Hum Paanch, we remember Sweety and Kajal bhai.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:35 AM

Rajesh Kumar aka Roshesh Sarabhai
Roshesh is an all-time favourite with viewers. He is known for his funny dialogues in Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai. He irritates his father and brother with his poems, but his moma praises his s****s
Old 09-04-2009, 09:36 AM

Rakesh Bedi aka Dilruba uncle
An effeminate character in Shrimaan Shrimati, who is married to famous actress Prema Shalini (Archana Puran Singh), but eyeing their neighbour Kokila (Reema Lagoo), to whom he affectionately says ‘Kokiji main aaoon kya…’
Old 09-04-2009, 09:37 AM

Supriya Pathak aka Hansa
She is a typical Gujarati lady, well-dressed and fond of heavy jewellery. Her dialogues like ‘khana khage jaana… bhaishahab’ are hilarious. Supriya Pathak has done a marvellous job in Khichadi and no other actress can replace her.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:41 AM

And i like Personnally Chitrashi & Rakhi.

Chitrashi Rawat’s Luck still hasn’t turned. After her film’s bad showing, the diminutive actress was eliminated last weekend from the reality show Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, which she had joined as a wild card entry.

Chitrashi says she misses the jungle. “You won’t believe it but I was eating soybean today; I’ve ordered for it at home also. My parents are telling me that I am crazy. It was really fun in the jungle. I was cooking there for 10 people, I was playing there, doing tasks, I thoroughly enjoyed everything,” she says.

Her biggest take-home was learning to cook. “I never liked cooking, but I had to do it in the jungle. I have given my cook a month’s leave and told him that I’m going to cook on my own; I have learnt a lot of recipes. He was so surprised, though, he knows I will get bored of it after a few days,” she says. “One thing is for sure, I have realised that I can survive anywhere in the world after being in the jungle.”

What was Chitrashi’s worst experience? “It has to be the prank that Chetan and everyone played on Jay and me, telling us that Kashmira has psychological problems and behaves oddly. I must say they are very good actors; I got a little scared. Other than this, I gelled well with everyone.”

Chitrashi decided to participate in the show because she loves to travel. “I never thought of it as a reality show and that people would watch me. If I’m offered any adventurous reality show I will do it, but I cannot be in a room and badmouth people around me or plot against them or even eliminate them.”

The actress believes that Jay should win the show. She adds, “Aakaskhh is not fake, really, but he would go on and on. Whenever he came around, we would put pillows over our ears and go to sleep or start clapping to stop his talking. Chetan is emotionally strong and, among the girls, Anaida is also a deserving candidate. But Jay should win; he is very simple and has good qualities.”

Chitrashi, Mona and Anaida are also planning to holiday in Ladakh together once the show ends. In the meantime, she is working on her film Don’t Worry Be Happy, for which she still has to shoot two songs and dub a few scenes. This is a comedy starring Vinay Pathak and Rajpal Yadav.

Tags
toppers

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->