Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Deepshika's Pyjama party!!

Views: 2140  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2008, 01:38 PM

Default Deepshika's Pyjama party!!

No work all fun... Recently Deepishika threw a pyjama party at her residence...

The actors are enjoying the unwanted holiday. Recently Deepshika hosted a party at her residence for her close pals.

Anuj ***ana, Shweta Salve, J.D Majethia, Achint Kaur, Mihir and Manini De and the cast of 'Dahej' were the few amongst many television celebrities who came to attend the get-together which was full of fun and frolic.

Apparently, the dress code for the party was 'Night Clothes'. A lavish spread of assorted dishes were arranged by the actress as well as brought by some of her friends. Everyone seemed to have a blast playing dumb charades and singing songs on the Karaoke. The party went on till the wee hours of the morning.

Looks like everyone is in the mood to unwind!! A classic example of all play and no work!!!

Three's company: Manini, Achint Kaur and Dipsshikha

Smiley: Anuj Saxena and Dipsshikha

Bean girls: Shweta Salve and Dipsshikha

Charlie's Angels: Manini, Dipsshikha and Achint

Famous five: Sonia Kapoor, Mihir, Manini, Dipsshikha and JD Matheja

Parul's new passion: her car

Last week Parul Chauhan bought a car. This week she's learning how to drive it.

"I joined driving classes earlier," says Parul, who plays Ragini in Bidaai (Star Plus), "but I went there just for a day. I couldn't spare the time from work."

But with the television industry on strike and no work happening, she thinks she just might have the chance to learn this new s****.
"I have really wanted to learn it since a long time because I think this is something everyone should know," says Parul. Her new car is a red Hyundai i-10 and she's being taught how to drive by her driver.

She prefers to practice for a couple of hours every evening, going out from 4 and returning at 6. She drives in the suburb of Bhayander, which has roads that are deserted at that hour.

Parul says she's learnt how to ride a two-wheeler but a car is something new.

"I've learnt how to ride a Scooty but this is much more fun," she says.

It has been 4 days now since she has been learning to drive and she says she'll crack it in another week.

Tags
party

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->