Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Yashpal unhappy with Mera Naam Karegi Roshan

Views: 2553  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-25-2010, 01:47 PM
Award Winner

Default Yashpal unhappy with Mera Naam Karegi Roshan

Zee TV’s latest offering Mera Naam Karegi Roshan hasn’t been able to impress the viewers. The show has managed to garner a TRP of only one ever since its launch.

And unhappy with its track and storyline, one of the most seasoned actors of the show, Yashpal Sharma, has apparently decided to quit the show. However he is in a denial mode
and says that he hasn’t decided to discontinue the show.

Informs our reliable source from the show, ‘’Yashpal has given notice to the production house and in all likelihood September 1st is his last day of shoot. Apparently, he is unhappy with the way his track is shaping up. It is believed that even the storyline of the show has been written to accommodate his exit on the show. It is buzzed that protagonist Reet (Sana Sheikh) will shoot him dead on the show and thus his exit will take place.’’

When contacted, Sharma refuted the buzz and said, ‘’No, I haven’t given any notice period and I have just had a word with the writer of the show. I am continuing on the show.’’

Rahil, writer of the show too annulled the buzz and said, ‘’Its not true at all. In fact we have shot a couple of episodes at Ayodhyay which will air in November, so how will he quit the show. Also the show is about the relationship of a brother and sister, thus there is no chance that Yashpal can walk out of the show.’’ Is he in or out, only time will.

Tags
mera naam karegi roshan, yashpal sharma

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->