Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karan Tacker will strip on screen

Views: 2501  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-08-2010, 06:22 AM
Award Winner

Default Karan Tacker will strip on screen

Karan Tacker aka Shantanu of STAR One’s Rang Badalti Odhani is extremely popular among the fairer *** of the country and the list also includes the ladies working on the show right from the designer to the creative team.

Odhani boasts of an all women team where Swapna Waghmare Joshi is the Series Director, Anupam Shenoy – Creative Head and Shivani is the Designer. Karan enjoys all the attention he gets from the ladies thereby becoming the subject of envy for Yashashree (Khanak) and Rucha Gujrati (Natasha). The ladies working on the show deliberately try to incorporate scenes where the actor is required to expose and he obliges every time, all in good spirit.

Informs a source, “Karan is basking in all the attention he gets from the ladies working on the show. He is the HOT favourite amongst the ladies and enjoys every minute of unbound attention. But the lad feels envious when the producer of the show Yash Patnaik visits the sets then all the girls flock to attend him but he doesn’t complain.

They always scheme to incorporate scenes on the show where the actor has to expose. Being a professional and good sport Karan does all the scenes required to be done and is always co-operative.”

An amused Karan says, “Well I am not basking in any attention. In fact my leash is in the hands of ladies both personally and professionally. At home I am controlled by my mother and sister and here I have to listen to the creative team which comprises of only girls.” Well, the Shantanu in Karan missed out that on screen as well he is split between his wife, Khanak and his love, Natasha.

Talking about the exposing spree, the actor says, “Well I always knew that *** sells in movies but seems like STAR One has joined the bandwagon too! I have been stripping on the show as and when the script requires it. I am fine with it. I share a great rapport with all the ladies and we have become great friends.” When contacted, Yash Patnaik burst into a fit of laughter and refused to comment.

Well on the show, Shantanu will be seen chasing Khanak who has left his house. The actor explains, “I am a loner now as both Natasha and Khanak have left the house. I will be seen chasing Khanak and will try to bring her back for the sake of my family. I know Natasha will come back to me in sometime.”

Enjoy watching the moods changing on Rang Badalti Odhani, Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR One. An exciting and eventful week awaits you!

Tags
karan tacker, odhni, star one, strrip

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->