Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Gaurav Chopra: Mouni is a dear friend

Views: 2078  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-24-2009, 04:41 PM
Sr.Member

Default Gaurav Chopra: Mouni is a dear friend

Gaurav Chopra and Mouni Roy have been spotted together at many events. And while it is abundantly clear that the two are more than just friends, Gaurav wants to play it safe this time and so he isn’t as forthcoming about their relationship.

“Whatever Mouni has expressed about me publicly, I am thankful to her. But now we have taken the decision that we will not give clarification about us to anyone. Many things are being written about us. So now we have realized that we should not talk about our personal life,” says Gaurav.

But the actor wasn’t always this tight lipped about his relationship. He and his now ex flame Narayani Shastri were quite open about their relationship. So why this change in attitude?

“See both Narayani and I have been telling everyone that we are not a couple from the past two years…However nobody was ready to accept that at all. We are good friends but since the time that I have become Mouni’s friend, people have started portraying that look at Narayani, I have ditched her and she is so alone. When none of that is true…In fact we all hang out with each other.”

“Mouni is in fact Narayani’s friend and they met each other during Say Shava Shava and then I met her during Zara Nach Ke Dikha. Our friendship developed after that. Further I would not elaborate anything about it. Mouni is a very dear friend of mine and we all are close group of friends,” Gaurav smiles and concludes.

Gaurav and Narayani had been together for a couple of years but soon after Nach Baliye 2 wrapped up, the duo declared that they weren’t dating each other. However, they were publicly spotted together at numerous events and functions. And now Gaurav is spotted with close friend Mouni while Narayani prefers to fly solo at most events.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->