Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aamir Ali to take up guitar coaching...

Views: 2034  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Sr.Member

Default Aamir Ali to take up guitar coaching...

Aamir Ali who is on a break will pursue his childhood dream of learning guitar...

Aamir Ali who was last seen anchoring Nach Baliye 4 along with his beau Sanjeeda Sheikh is now enjoying his break.

“This is a well deserved break as I have got it after two and half years of non-stop work, starting from Woh Rehne Wali to Kya Dill Mein Hai. I am enjoying this phase, and want to do something different”, quips the actor.

“It has been my childhood dream to learn guitar. And I plan to take up guitar coaching from next week”, states Aamir.

Ask him whether he will want to learn bit of music too, and the actor is quick to say, “I am a very bad singer. But you never know, I might do well as a singer too if I give it a try”.

On work front, Aamir wants to take it easy. “I want to take up something that I have not done so far. As of now, I am happy with my break, and want to take things as they come”, he concludes.

We wish Aamir a joyous time with his guitar!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->