Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aakhiri salaam with Diana Hayden

Views: 1624  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Television

Default Aakhiri salaam with Diana Hayden

Diana Hayden expresses her displeasure on the game getting dirty in Bigg Boss house.

Diana Hayden, who got into the Bigg Boss house thro’ Wild Card got evicted. And here is the gorgeous lady talking about her experience and controversies in the house to Webnsn.com..

How was the experience in the Bigg Boss House?
I had a great time in the house. But everything changed during the last 10 days of my stay there, as there were too much of negative vibes around.

"I had a blast with him in BB2, but we are strictly good friends and have even decided to continue our friendship once the show gets done.

Former Miss World Diana Hayden is a relieved girl after being evicted from Bigg Boss 2. Diana had entered Bigg Boss as a wild card entrant and through her six-week stay in the house, she’s seen the good and the bad side of her housemates.
Webnsn.com spoke to her a day after her eviction.

Are you surprised that the public voted for Ashutosh and not you?

Not at all. In fact, I urge the people to vote for him. The last two weeks has got very dirty and I wasn’t keen on staying any longer in the house.

You seemed to be pretty fond of Ashutosh. Was it a genuine liking for him or just a plan to win over another housemate to secure your position?
I want to make it clear that that I’m not seeing Ashutosh or anyone. I’m very much single. I find your second question very insulting. We have similar personalities and thus its inevitable for us to be spend time together.
Barring Ashutosh, all other housemates weren’t comfortable with you. A few of them found you dominating. Comment.
That’s because unlike the rest, I never played any dirty games. As said earlier, the last two weeks have been really dirty. These people encourage fights. It was sad to see how these people, especially Raja, cut Ashutosh to size.
What do you have to say about Rahul Mahajan?
He’s got a very manipulative dirty mind. Every move of his is aimed for the camera. He lies, encourages fights, and is someone who wouldn’t hesitate in kicking someone’s stomach.
Rahul Roy has said that if Mahajan wins then this country will go to the dogs.
Well, that's a very strong statement to make. I don’t think the country is going to gain or lose anything from Bigg Boss. I would urge the viewers to use their conscience before voting for any body. One crore rupees may not be substantial for a Rahul or me but it holds great significance for some housemates.
Are you trying to say that viewers should vote for the needy?
No, it’s not just about money. I want to send a message to the viewers to use their conscience before deciding upon the winner. They mustn’t undermine the dirty games being played by the likes of Rahul and Raja. Sambhavana may be abusive but she certainly has a good heart.
Who would you want to win?
My vote is for Ashutosh. The very foundation of our friendship lies in the basic values which we share in common. He’s a simple, honest and a good hearted guy. I was really touched when he helped me in the kitchen.
Are you aware that it was Zulfi who lied to Debojit that you voted against him?
I learned this after coming from the house and I must admit that I was really disappointed with him. I knew Zulfi before but we were never the best of friends. However,, let’s not forget that this is a game and people will try to create trouble between others to ensure their own safety.
As for Debojit, he’s a real bhola (innocent) . I’m very keen to speak to him and sort this matter out with him.
Ahsaan Qureshi alleged that you alienated him from the rest of the housemates.
I never had a problem with Ahsaan. It was the other way around. When I entered the house, Zulfi and Ashutosh were the two people who I was mingling with. Ahsaan used to fill their ears about me. However, he didn’t realise that Zulfi and Ashu would then get back to me. It was he who was trying to create trouble.
Bigg Boss is very vulgar. Do you agree?
No, I don’t think so. I don’t know what was being televised but no one dared to use abusive language in front of me.
What has Big Boss done for your career?
I wasn’t expecting anything from this show. As it is, I think I’m doing fine in my career. All I can say is that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my six weeks in the Bigg Boss house. It’s only in the last few weeks that things got dirty and I was ready to leave. I learned how to work. I cleaned 18 bed sheets in a single day. It was great fun to cook as well.
Hasn’t your Hindi improved?
(Laughs) That is one thing that improved tremendously and I’m really proud of it.
Where was Diana Hayden before Bigg Boss?
Well, I’ve been moving between LA and London. I did the international film Othello: A South African Tale. I also hosted a show on History channel.
Aren’t you looking at returning to Bollywood?
No.
There was period in the late 1990s when Indian women were winning beauty pageants. Why don’t we see an Indian beauty winning now?
I don’t think I’m the right person to answer this question. Well, if we haven’t produced a winner in all these years, then perhaps we need to look at the girls who we are sending.
What’s next for you?
After my eviction I’ve been giving endless interviews. At the moment, I’m pretty tired and so need to go on a nice long holiday.
You entered the house well after the other inmates. So how was their initial reaction towards you?
The reaction of the house mates was very great and they were happy to see a new face in the house.

Everybody knows that you were very close to Ashutosh, tell us about him?
We are just friends (laughs). We bonded very well as we had similar thoughts and values. Above all, he is a very honest and simple man, and that’s where I connected more with him.

Most of the housemates have attributed your closeness to Ashutosh as a reason for nominating you?

The game has now reached its climax, so people there blurt out exactly what they want to be captured on camera, even though they know the truth from within. One of the reasons given for nominating me was that, we never used to eat with the other inmates. But how could we, when we were the ones feeding them with garma garam rotis? Frankly speaking, I have no objection in getting nominated, but I get really irked when one states wrong reasons for nomination. The game has become dirty with too much of back biting. Rahul was the leader there, and he manipulates so well before the camera that you never know what he wants from you.

Describe your housemates in one word?
Ashutosh - Honest
Raja – Temperamental
Rahul - Manipulative
Zulfi – Tameez
Monica- Pretty but Manipulative.

Have you fulfilled your aim of coming to the Bigg Boss house?
No, I don't think I have fulfilled my aim. I was in the house to win, but due to situations that prevailed over the last 10 days, I now feel it is good that I am out of the house.

Who according to you should win the title of Bigg Boss?
Ashutosh, because he is a good friend of mine and he is honest too.

Diana's aakhiri salaam at 9 pm today...

Comments from viewers:
OMG wen Ashu started crying I started cryingg I felt soo BADDDD OMG i cant tell u how bad i felt wen Ashu started cryingg..I rely want Ashu 2 win....cuz if he doesnt i lose faith in BB...also dis showz u how much Ashu loved/liked DIANA!!! ohhh i feel so sad 4 Ashu he haz 2 win NOW to avenge Diana's eviction!
Diana prefers TV to movies
BB2 house, Nov 08, 2008 at 01:40 PM

She managed to conquer the world over a decade ago, but survival in the Bigg Boss 2 house was entirely a different proposition. Yet Diana Hayden looks back at her stay with optimism saying, "My stay in Bigg Boss 2 was more like a two month vacation that I desperately needed."
However, Diana was more than willing to admit that her tenure was not bereft of controversies, no matter how hard she tried to avoid them. Reflecting on her last few days she said," The past one week was hell, especially when everyone so close to winning the prize money they forgot all boundaries of decency." She was specially mentioning this with reference to Rahul and Monica, of whom she wasn’t particularly fond of.
Daina was more than happy to share her experiences stating that Bigg Boss 2 made her do things she never thought she could do, like, live without her cell phone, cook, chuck her sophisticated image for the time being and sing completely out of sync knowing she was being watched on national television. She even joked on how her Hindi has improved immensely after this stint.
Considering the speculation surrounding her relationship status with Ashutosh, Diana was quick to clarify saying, "Ashutosh is an extremely mischievous but an honest person and that is what attracted me towards him. I had a blast with him in BB2, but we are strictly good friends and have even decided to continue our friendship once the show gets done."
On a serious note she requested the viewers to be extremely careful while voting for their favorite housemate, as everything is not as clear as it seems. On being probed she revealed, "Rahul plays the game very smartly and is the one who instigates misunderstandings among housemates. He knows where the cameras are and doesn't shy away from grabbing footage."
After her so-called re-entry into the public glare will she accept anymore Bollywood offers if they come her way? Diana made it crystal clear saying, "The project has to be so good that I would not be able to say no to it. Actually I would prefer television to movies."

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->