Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

In Pics: The evolution of Rakhi Sawant

Views: 2319  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Television

Default In Pics: The evolution of Rakhi Sawant

Rakhi Sawant has come a long way. From being the girl who always courted controversy to now being a heroine of an upcoming Yash Raj film, Rakhi has definitely evolved. And we aren’t just talking about the self admitted help she got from the doctors. Rakhi has toned down her make up and dropped the revealing clothes for chiffon saris.
Rakhi says she gives this credit of change to her new make up artist.” Yes I have changed a lot. And although some credit should go to my new make up guy but I have learnt so many things from my past and I have been working out regularly. Moreover so many things have changed in my life,” says Rakhi.

Also most of the change in Rakhi has become apparent ever since she left boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi.

”Yes you can say that as now I am getting a chance to concentrate on myself. Otherwise earlier I used to get carried away with things,” she says.

Rakhi has already finished shooting for her Yash Raj Film with Rani Mukherjee and Shahid Kapoor.

Rakhi’s Evolution from item girl to YRF heroine

In 2007 Rakhi used to look every bit an item girl

In 2008, Rakhi started toning down her make up but she still wasn’t getting it right. Soon thereafter came a visit to the doctors and the noticeable changes can be seen later in the year.

Seen in red here, Rakhi was flaunting her doctor’s handi work. But more importantly early this year we spotted Rakhi in this pastel sari with the toned down make up looking extremely graceful and pretty.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->