Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aaja Mahi Vay winner heads for Dance India Dance

Views: 2661  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Television

Default Aaja Mahi Vay winner heads for Dance India Dance

Kiran Sutawne who won Aaja Mahi Vay with her beau Pravin Ingale last year will now see in Dance India Dance.
Speaking about going from one reality show to another, Kiran says the main motive of being in Aaja Mahi Vay is that they would get a sponsored wedding.

”We got married on stage itself. Yes we want to tie knots with rituals also and in the presence of our parents and friends but both of us want to settle down before that. We want to do films and we are doing one movie 13 Days…it is a South cinema movie and we will be shooting for it soon. Before that Pravin will be busy in a Marathi show and I will do this reality show,” says Kiran.

“Aaja Mahi Vay was a difference concept. It was not a dance reality show…they judged us as a couple on the whole and there I used get marks on our chemistry, presentations and everything. I am a trained Kathak dance. I wanted to show my talent to everyone,” she adds..

Kiran and Pravin who are from interiors of Maharashtra have settled down in Mumbai and are looking for work.

”I gave the audition for this show and was got out in the third round itself. However Geeta Kapoor, Remo D’souza, and Terrence Lewis who are our mentors gave me chance through a wild card entry.”

“But I’m not the only dancer who is winner of some other show and is again trying my luck here in another show. There are two more people - Jay and Alisha - who were winners of Boogie Woogie. I always wanted to do a dance reality show and I feel here I will get proper exposure. Also I will get a chance to learn so many things about western dance which is not my forte,” she adds.

Dance India Dance is a hunt for the perfect dancer. The show will be judged by Mithun Chakraborthy and anchored by Jay Bhanushali and Tarana. This show will replace Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009 which is ending soon.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->