Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

All Seasons Khatron Ke Khiladi celebs who had to face host Rohit Shetty’s heat

Views: 886  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-05-2024, 06:32 PM

Default All Seasons Khatron Ke Khiladi celebs who had to face host Rohit Shetty’s heat

Khatron Ke Khiladi: From Asim Riaz to Pratik Sehajpal; celebs who had to face host Rohit Shetty’s heat

From Asim Riaz to Pratik Sehajpal, several celebs have faced host Rohit Shetty’s heat. With the latest reports of a heated argument between Rohit and contestant Asim Riaz on the sets of Khatron Ke Khiladi 14, here's a list of contestants who have encountered Rohit's wrath on the show in the previous seasons.

Asim Riaz

Bombay Times first reported that Asim Riaz was kicked out of Khatron Ke Khiladi 14 after a heated argument with host Rohit Shetty. A source from the show revealed, "After Asim's defeat in a stunt, a major confrontation erupted between him and Rohit Shetty, leading to Asim's immediate removal from the reality show."

Pratik Sehajpal

In KKK12, Pratik Sehajpal, who was paired with close friend and co-contestant Chetna Pande, refused to follow stunt rules, which infuriated host Rohit Shetty. The host warned Pratik that he would cancel the stunt if the rules were continually broken. Initially defiant, Pratik eventually complied after receiving stern scoldings from Rohit Shetty.

Shivin Narang

In Khatron Ke Khiladi 10, Shivin Narang was performing a task inside a glass coffin filled with creepy crawlies when he raised his leg, violating the rules. This action irked Rohit Shetty, the strict host of Khatron Ke Khiladi. Rohit warned the Beyhadh 2 actor that such a breach could have led to his disqualification.

Tejasswi Prakash

In the same season, Tejasswi Prakash also encountered Rohit Shetty's anger multiple times. When she tried to help a co-contestant, Rohit got irritated and asked her to stay within her limits. He slammed Tejasswi for interfering too much during tasks and reprimanded her again when she accused him of being biased.

Rithvik Dhanjani

In Khatron Ke Khiladi 8, there was a girls vs. boys task, and the boys lost. Rithvik Dhanjani and his teammates accused the show of being biased toward the girls, which angered Rohit Shetty. He was quite displeased with their accusations.

Archana Gautam

In KKK13, during a stunt, when Archana refused to jump in the water and argued with the crew, Rohit gave her a stern warning, saying, "The next time I see you misbehaving with my crew, you will be out of this show. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior with my crew."

Shiv Thakare

In the same season, Rohit also got angry on Shiv’s language and told him, “Shiv this is not Bigg Boss, next time mere show par ye language use nahi karna, Aao, dikhaata hoon...I am a stuntman, acche acchon ki naa, patloom gilli hote hue dekhi hai maine... don't raise your voice in front of me.”

Nyrraa Banerji

During a stunt in KKK13, Nyrraa Banerji tried to defy rules during a stunt and Rohit Shetty warned her. As she kept arguing about the rules, Rohit said, "The timer is on, of you keep arguing I'll add 5 mins penalty." As Nyrraa apologised, he further said, "Follow the rules and never argue with me. Now carry on with the task."

Tags
khatron ke khiladi, Khatron Ke Khiladi 2024, photos, reality shows, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->