Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

OMG Ram Kapoor lost 30 kgs

Views: 644  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-04-2022, 12:19 PM

Default OMG Ram Kapoor lost 30 kgs

When Ram Kapoor lost 30 kgs; post weight loss he revealed, 'It's easy to give up smoking, drinking than food'

Bade Achhe Lagte Hain fame Ram Kapoor stunned everyone in 2019 by sharing photos of his drastic weight loss. The actor shed some 30 kgs in 7 months and the same year in July, he told ETimes TV that he planned to lose another 20 kgs by December. (Photo: Instagram)

Secret to losing weight

Ram had told us that it wasn't easy for him to lose the extra kilos. However, he stayed firm and focused on his target. For doing so, he revealed, "I eat for 8 hours and fast for 16 hours. I workout 2 hours in the morning and at night." (Photo: Instagram)

Motivation to lose weight.

Ram told ETimes that his main motivation was his family. He said, "I did not want to set a wrong example for my children. At 44, I want to be healthier. They are growing up fast and I want to be the right role model for them. I wanted to do this for my wife, kids and myself. I want to live longer and be with them." (Photo: Instagram)

How he kickstarted his journey.

Ram shared in our interview that whatever he did in the past didn't work for him due to work. So he took a break and dedicated his year to losing weight. He said, "I had so much to do, and I wanted to do it properly. I started in January this year and till now the progress has been good. I am 60 per cent there but I still have to achieve 40 per cent. My goal is to be 80 kilos by December 2019." (Photo: Instagram)

Staying firm about losing weight

The actor said that once he decided to lose weight, he stayed firm about it. He said, "People feel giving up cigarettes, alcohol is harder but believe me giving up food, especially, when you love it, is way harder. But I was mentally preparing for the last two years. I am happy with the results." (Photo: Instagram)

Not going for surgery

The actor stated his reasons for not opting for surgery for the results. He said, "I have always been a person who wants to do things by going the natural way. So opting for surgery never came to my mind. I like achieving things through hard work and will never take shortcuts in life." (Photo: Instagram)

Crediting wife for being an inspiration

Ram said, "Actually, Gautami is my inspiration because when I see how fit she is even after delivering two kids, I can’t help but get inspired. She has been my biggest strength and motivation throughout my journey." (Photo: Instagram)

Reaction of his kids to his weight loss.

Ram said that his kids love him the way he is and never pressured him to lose weight. But he wanted to do it for them. In fact they were with him through the journey. He said, "They have seen my desperation, my frustration in the last 3 years. They are now super happy and proud of my achievement. I have their full support." (Photo: Instagram)

Priceless moment with his kids post weight loss.

Ram told us, "Till now, my daughter and son were never able to hug me properly. Whenever they hugged me, their hands would never touch together at the end of my back. But after the weight loss, that's the most memorable and sweet thing that has happened to me." (Photo: Instagram)

Tags
photos, ram kapoor, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->