Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 15 Tejasswi Prakash

Views: 1203  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-03-2022, 11:55 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss 15 Tejasswi Prakash

Times when Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra broke the Internet: From sharing a liplock to sending fans into tizzy with 'engagement' ring pics

The ‘IT’ couple of television, Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra are fans’ favourites. Be it their sizzling chemistry or candid banter, the hype around these two is always on a high. Right from their Bigg Boss 15 journey, the couple has consistently been in the limelight with their professional commitments and personal lives. Here’s a look at recent times when this couple, fondly known as #TejRan broke the Internet.

Tejasswi’s ‘engagement’ ring pics go viral

Tejasswi Prakash recently posted pictures flaunting an engagement ring and soon social media was flooded with congratulatory notes. Fans started congratulating the couple on their engagement. Later, beau Karan Kundrra commented on Tejasswi’s pics saying, ‘You broke my whatsapp’ and cleared that they were pics from an ad shoot and they are not engaged for real.

Sharing a lip lock

Karan Kundrra aptly captioned the pic as: The moment that broke the Internet. And it truly did. With around 5.5 lakh likes on the pics, Karan and Tejasswi’s lip lock sent fans into a tizzy.

From signing Naagin 6 to her B'wood debut, here's a look at Tejasswi Prakash’s successful journey after winning Bigg Boss 15

TV actress Tejasswi Prakash became a household name with Bigg Boss season 15. Ever since she won, there was no looking back for her. She has been busy with numerous projects and here's a look at her success post BB15.

​Naagin 6

Tejasswi stared shooting for Naagin 6 the day after Bigg Boss 15 grand finale. Ekta Kapoor offered her the role of Pratha after seeing her in BB15. Tejasswi told TOI, “I was offered the show a day before the BB finale. We were all preparing for our performances. They locked everyone in the house and asked me to go to a different stage for another performance, which I thought was my solo act. But we shot Naagin's promo there (smiles). I know I didn't get time to unwind after BB, but I love how it happened. It feels amazing to be a part of the show. I have worked really hard to be where I am today, and I hope I can live up to everyone's expectations.”(Photo: Instagram)

​Lock Upp

Tejasswi Prakash joined boyfriend Karan Kundrra on the reality show 'Lock Upp' as the ‘Queen’s warden’. Karan had been the jailor on the Kangana Ranaut-hosted show. Karan and Tejasswi who fell in love during BB15 wreaked havoc on the contestants. When asked about her experience as a host, Tejasswi told ETimes TV, "It was my first time as a host and the kind of appreciation I have got, I am grateful and thankful. Since it was my first time as a host, having Karan by my side helped me a lot. It was smooth."(Photo: Instagram)

​Guilty Minds

Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundra made a special appearance in the web series 'Guilty Minds' to prove the best relaxing and energizing drink between Chai or Coffee, (Photo: Instagram)

​Felicitation for welfare of stray animals

Tejasswi won an award for ensuring the welfare of stray animals at Femina Beautiful Indians 2022. She wrote on her social media handle, “I Thank you @feminaindia for this beautiful honour... Being a part of the Beautiful Indians Awards night and taking home an acknowledgement for the small changes I have tried to make for those around me is very special. I always say that be it big or small, any kind of change starts from home and should come from within. Eventually if you want to see the change, you need to be the change and that's what I forever strive for ❤☺�� (sic)”(Photo: Instagram)

​Man Kasturi Re

Tejasswi Prakash announced her new project on the occasion of Gudi Padwa. She will be collaborating with Marathi actor Abhinav Berde. Tejasswi shared a poster of a music video collaboration, Man Kasturi Re. She captioned the post saying, "Gudhi padwachya hardik shubhecha tumha sarvanna…@timesmusicmarathi 'Man Kasturi Re is' Coming Soon Stay Tuned."(Photo: Instagram)

​Rula Deti Hai

Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra has appeared together in a music video titled 'Rula Deti Hai' by Yasser Desai. The song was #TejRan's first project ever after they fell in love in Bigg Boss 15. The happy couple was ecstatic to work together, Tejasswi told ETimes TV, "Even though we were filming a breakup track, Karan and I had a blast shooting together. We would always talk about taking a trip to Goa in the BB 15 and ended up going there, but for work. We filmed in Goa at stunning locations and it was a treat working with him and the team."(Photo: Instagram)

​Bollywood debut in 'Dream Girl 2'

Naagin fame Tejasswi Prakash is rumoured to make her Bollywood debut opposite Ayushmann Khurrana in ‘Dream Girl 2’. The actress was also offered Ragini MMS, by Ekta Kapoor, which she rejected due to its controversial genre. According to a source the actress has already auditioned for the role and still in talks with the makers. She is yet to make an official announcement.(Photo: Instagram)

The Khatra Khatra Show

Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra has made multiple appearances in the hit comedy game show, 'The Khatra Khatra Show' alongside many other celebrities. The love birds left everyone swooning over their adorable relationship. (Photo: Voot)

​New Car

Post winning Bigg Boss 15 Tejasswi Prakash bought a brand-new SUV. The actress brought home a luxury car which is estimated to be around Rs. 90 lakh. Tejasswi is on a career high now getting flooded with new projects.

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Life After, Tejasswi Prakash, Tejasswi Prakash 2022, Tejasswi Prakash 2023, Tejasswi Prakash New Boy friends, Tejasswi Prakash New Films, Tejasswi Prakash New Projects, Tejasswi Prakash New TV Shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->