Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Simba Nagpal (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Views: 820  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-02-2021, 05:18 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Simba Nagpal (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Bigg Boss 15 house witnessed yet another shocking mid-week eviction. In the latest episode, the ‘Top 5’ contestants had to face the ultimate test of their friendships and relations as they got to decide the fate of the ‘Bottom 6’ contestants. Bigg Boss announced all the contestants to gather in the garden area and asked the bottom 6 to take their lantern.
    Rajiv Adatia, Umar Riaz, Jay Bhanushali, Neha Bhasin, Simba Nagpal and Vishal Kotian stood on a ladder and the Top 5 Tejasswi Prakash, Shamita Shetty, Nishant Bhat, Pratik Sehajpal and Karan Kundrra were gives a choice to save their favourite contestant.

This catastrophic task had different rounds and after much discussion, the episode witnessed the eviction of Simba from the ‘Bigg Boss 15 house. Simba spent 50 days inside the house. He was asked to sleep inside a coffin and that coffin was taken outside.
    After the first thundering, Nishant Bhat rushes and saves Jay Bhanushali. He apologises to the former because during the last task, he chose Simba Nagpal over him.

Jay thanks Nishant Bhat. After the second thundering, Shamita Shetty selects Rajiv Adatia as Pratik Sehajpal assures her that he will save Neha Bhasin over Simba Nagpal. Pratik Sehajpal breaks down into tears while taking the decision of not saving Simba. In the third round, Tejasswi selects Vishal Kotian. Simba kept laughing and giggling during the nominations round. During the fourth round, Karan Kundrra choses Umar Riaz and praises his journey. He also apologises for calling him a 'donkey' and for past mistakes. Rajiv Adatia, Vishal Kotian get emotional for Simba.

After Simba Nagpal's ouster, his friends in the house were seen feeling his absence. Vishal, who takes pride in calling himself one of the game's strongest players, admits that he is missing Simba’s company.
  • Weekend Ka Vaar Salman Khan did not seem as happy as always. The actor was visibly upset due to the behaviour of some of the housemates who got extremely aggressive during the tasks wherein Bigg Boss had to intervene. The week was quite strenuous as most of the contestants ended up hurting each other. But amidst all this, one contestant who has managed to stand out is Simba Nagpal who was lauded by the Dabangg actor. During the latter's journey, Simba Nagpal has resisted getting into frivolous fights just for the heck of it. The Shakti actor did not fail to give the wrong doers a taste of their own medicine whenever someone rubbed him in the wrong way. Moving on, while praising the actor Salman said "Simba tum dignity se chal rahe ho, aur sajjan tareeke se chal rahe ho" (Simba, you're moving ahead with dignity and you're moving ahead in a noble way) Simba has surely outshined others with his niceness towards his co-contestants whenever someone needed a shoulder to cry on. Be it Jay, who got emotional while missing his daughter or Ieshaan who got hurt and was mentally affected when his very own people betrayed him. In the first week, Simba was not seen doing anything much and host Salman even pulled his leg for the same. However, the actor seems to have picked up pace and is doing good in Bigg Boss 15. He shares a good rapport with most of the contestants in the house.
  • Simba Nagpal’s desire to open a school for orphans touches hearts: A couple of days back the viewers witnessed a moment in which actor Simba Nagpal was seen eating while the entire house was on the verge of tearing each other apart. And now yet again, another video wherein Simba is seen expressing his desire to open a school for orphan and needy children is doing rounds on social media. Truly, this is something that has touched us, but unfortunately pertaining to the format of the show such positive clips are chopped off in the edits. The video shows him talking to his co-contestants while sitting in the garden area. Amidst the conversation, he said, “Mai to aisa koi school kholna chahta hoon.”
  • Simba Nagpal calls Jay Bhanushali 'attention seeker'; age-shames him: It's the first day of the controversial reality show BB15 fights have already begun inside the house among the sixteen contestants. Actress Mouni Roy was called as a special guest inside the house and asked every contestant about the other contestants' impression they had in the 24 hours that they spent with each other inside the house. Jay Bhanushali took three names - Simba Nagpal, Ieshaan Sehgaal and Donal Bisht, which irked the Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki actor. To which, Simba said, "There are a few people here, who are attention seekers and the people my vibe matches with, I am not an introvert for them. And, for the people, with whom there is a little 'generation gap', my vibes don't match." Adding further, Simba took Jay's name and said that he was referring to him. He said, "I am sorry Jay Bhai main aap hi ki baat kar raha hoon." (I am sorry Jay, I am talking about you.) Jay (36) asked Simba (25) for his age and upon hearing his answer, Jay said that there isn't much of a gap between them and they are of the same generation. The actor-turned host also apologised to Simba by saying that he did not intend to say all of these things to him but he asked for it and he (Simba) will soon reach his age too. Jay Bhanushali said that he had to take one name and on the basis of 24 hours, he took Simba's name. To which, Simba said that he takes his time to open up and can't do things just to attract attention. Jay said that everyone in this house wants to be seen and nobody is here to not be seen. "The show is all about being seen on the television," said Jay. Debating with Jay, Simba said that he isn't on the show to be seen and only wants to gain experience. Rest of the contestants advised Simba to not say that he doesn't want to be "seen." The young actor also added that he has only come on the show for his mother. Upon hearing this, Jay Bhanushali gave up and said there is nothing more to say to him now.
AboutSimba Nagpal:
  • Name: Simba Nagpal
  • Claim to fame: Splitsvilla, Shakti
  • The most-awaited reality show Bigg Boss 15 has arrived at your doorsteps, and finally, the complete list of contestants is also out. Simba Nagpal, a television actor and model, is confirmed to be on the Bigg Boss 15 house, here is everything you need to know about him.
  • Simba Nagpal is a well-known actor, television face, reality show star, model, and Instagram influencer.
  • Born in New Delhi, 25-year-old Simba has 253K followers on Instagram. He left New Delhi and settled in Mumbai due to his work in the industry. He has attended Sushant School of Art and Architecture for his secondary education in Architecture. He also enrolled himself in Ansal University, Gurgaon to complete his bachelor's degree.
  • Simba Nagpal started off his career with modeling. He has been featured in quite a few modeling shows. He also did ramp walks for several fashion brands.
  • The young actor made his debut on television at the age of 22 with MTV's dating show Splitsvilla 11. He was a charmer in the show. His clean face and attractive personality is loved by all. After Splitsvilla, he also auditioned for another popular MTV show, Roadies Real Heroes in 2018. He got selected in the auditions, but Simba couldn't make his way through the show in the culling round.
  • In 2019, Simba made an appearance on the popular show, 'Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki'. He played the lead role of Virat Singh in the show. Simba bid adieu to the show as the show went off-air this month. Now, Simba is all set to make his way to the Bigg Boss house.
  • Speaking about his achievements at a young age, Simba told ETimes TV, "I am driving a sports sedan and I have only dreamt of cars like these. I am passionate about cars. Don’t give me money, give me cars. (Laughs) This feels like I have achieved and fulfilled one of my dreams. This is my first step."
  • Get ready to watch more of him in the controversial reality show.
Interviews:
  • Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki actor Simba Nagpal made a grand entry in Bigg Boss (BB) 15 tonight. But before entering the BB house, he spoke to us and said that he is doing the show because of his mother. “Initially, I was a bit confused about the show. So I decided to speak to my mom. When I told her about it, there was this priceless expression on her face. She was very happy. Main ussi khushi ke liye yeh show kar raha hoon. I know this journey is going to be mad, it’s going to be fun, and I am looking forward to it,” he told us.
  • A Salman Khan fan, Simba is “double excited” for the show. He said, “I am excited to meet other contestants and befriend them. But I am double excited to meet Salman bhai. I am his biggest fan, and I know I will be the happiest when I see him.”
  • Bigg Boss 15 confirmed contestant Simba Nagpal: All you need to know about the reality show personality and TV actor
  • The Delhi boy said that his fans will get to see the real Simba on the show. “I am a very friendly and humorous guy, aur main show mein bhi masti hi karne wala hoon. I will show my Dillipana there, sabko dikhana hai ke Dilli ke bande kaise hote hain. People have only seen Simba, the actor, but now they will see Dilli ka asli Simba. And I am sure they will like that,” he shared. The self-confessed foodie added that he will miss Dilli ka khana in the show. “Going by the jungle theme, I am sure I won’t get good food in the house, and I know I will miss Dilli ka khana the most. Yahan ka khana toh meri jaan hai. Of course, I will miss my family, friends and also my callisthenics workout. But I think I will manage,” said Simba.
  • The former Splitsvilla contestant also said that he won’t mind dating a co-contestant, but it should happen naturally. “I am single and ready to mingle. Agar koi connection naturally ho jaye toh I will be very happy. Duniya mein pyaar hi toh karne aaye hain. So, why not? But I am sure that I won’t force a romantic connection for the show."

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss Season 15, contestants, Simba Nagpal, Simba Nagpal Age, Simba Nagpal Boyfriends, Simba Nagpal Caste, Simba Nagpal Controversies, Simba Nagpal Date of Birth, Simba Nagpal Education, Simba Nagpal Family, Simba Nagpal Films, Simba Nagpal Girlfriends, Simba Nagpal Husband, Simba Nagpal in Bigg Boss 15, Simba Nagpal Latest News, Simba Nagpal Latest Updates, Simba Nagpal Photos, Simba Nagpal Place of Birth, Simba Nagpal TV Shows, Simba Nagpal Videos, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->