Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Donal Bisht (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Views: 997  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-02-2021, 05:18 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Donal Bisht (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)

Latest Update:
  • Life After BB will share here.
  • A shocking elimination Vidhi Pandya and Donal Bisht are the two contestants, who got eliminated: As part of the 3 Big Shocks, Bigg Boss opens the exit door and tells housemates to take two names, who made zero contribution in the show. Here, all the contestants decide to go for majority and discuss two names. Each of them nominate Vidhi Pandya and Donal Bisht. Many were heartbroken to take Vidhi’s name. Umar Riaz breaks down in tears, while taking Donal and Vidhi’s name. He tells, “It’s a hard decision but I actually wanted to build a connection with Donal, atleast a friendship. It had to be mutual.” Tejasswi cries a lot while bidding farewell to Vidhi. Vidhi goes to Karan Kundrra and jokes, “Don’t get involved in any relationship. I am your only one.” Karan laughs and says, “Now that you are going, I am free.” Karan gifts Vidhi his jacket and Jay gifts her one his beanie cap. With a heavy heart, Vidhi and Donal leave the house.

Bigg Boss 15 Entry Jungle:
  • Donal Bisht sizzles in a red shimmery outfit and says, she is her "favourite."
  • Donal Bisht and I might vibe well - Umar Riaz
  • Umar Riaz calls Donal Bisht 'pigeon' whereas Eishaan Sehgaal calls her a '****erfly'
  • Salman Khan gives a 'survival kit' to Donal Bisht and pits Umar and Eishaan against each other in the 'Sultaani Akhaada'. Whoever wins, will get that survival kit by Donal.
  • Umar Riaz and Eishaan Sehgaal get into a fight. Despite Umar winning the task, Donal Bisht gives the survival kit to Eishaan.
  • Donal Bisht and Eishaan Sehgaal taken to the jungle house through a jeep

About Donal Bisht:
  • Name: Donal Bisht
    Claim to fame: Ek Deewana Tha
  • 27-year-old Donal Bisht, who is soon going to be seen in Bigg Boss 15, is a known name in the television industry. Not many might know that prior to joining showbiz, the actress worked as a journalist with a news channel and was also seen as an anchor in Chitrahaar.
  • Donal's debut show on television was that of a journalist inAirlines. It aired in 2015. She then went on to do shows like Twist Wala Love, Kalash - Ek Vishwaas, Ek Deewana Tha and Laal Ishq.
  • The actress was also a part of Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop where she played the role of Ishika Patel opposite Balika Vadhu actor Shashank Vyas.
  • Also See: Bigg Boss 15 Premiere Live Updates
  • Her last show on television was in Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji where she was seen as Happy Mehra. Interestingly, she replaced Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin in the daily soap and bagged the part.
  • Donal was nominated along with co-star Namik Paul for 'best jodi' at Gold Awards. This was for her show Ek Deewana Tha where she was seen in a double role. Even actor Vikram Singh Chauhan featured with them in the show.
  • The actress is quite a glam diva in real life unlike the characters she has played on-screen. Take a look at some of her posts on social media.
Interviews:
  • Donal Bisht, who has been part of TV shows like Roop -Mard Ka Naya Swaroop and Ek Deewana Tha, in recent times shifted her focus to films, especially down South. Currently she is in the Bigg Boss house, but before going in, she spoke to us about her career plans. The actress said, "My aim is not to re-enter the TV industry with this reality show."
  • So what prompted her to take up the Bigg Boss offer? “While many people come on the show to make their careers, I already have a career and have made my space. I am doing films down South and am happy with that. Many people want me to make a comeback to television. But I stopped doing TV shows because I was doing web shows and films in the South film industry. My aim is not to re-enter the television space with this reality show. I was in the right frame of mind and was free, so I decided to be a part of Bigg Boss. Apart from that, there was no particular reason. Now that I am in, I want to win the trophy,” she said.
  • When we asked her what if she had any strategy in mind, she said, “Not really. I have an opinion about everything and I’m not scared to share it. I am a strong person, both physically and mentally. There will be times when I get emotional, but at this stage in life, I know how to handle things. I listen to people and give good suggestions if needed. Even in real life when my friends need my suggestions, I am there to help. You will see that in the show. I am a loyal and trustworthy person and that's what viewers will get to see."

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss Season 15, contestants, Donal Bisht, Donal Bisht Age, Donal Bisht Boyfriends, Donal Bisht Caste, Donal Bisht Controversies, Donal Bisht Date of Birth, Donal Bisht Education, Donal Bisht Family, Donal Bisht Films, Donal Bisht Girlfriends, Donal Bisht Husband, Donal Bisht in Bigg Boss 15, Donal Bisht Latest News, Donal Bisht Latest Updates, Donal Bisht Photos, Donal Bisht Place of Birth, Donal Bisht TV Shows, Donal Bisht Videos, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->