Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Farina Azad

Views: 1536  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-25-2021, 06:59 AM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Farina Azad

Farina Azad “I’m enjoying all attention and pampering from my hubby Ubaidh,” says Farina Azad

Farina Azad, the lead actress of the show Barathi Kannamma, announced her pregnancy with a cute post a few days ago. In a candid conversation with ETimes-TV, the actress has poured her heart out and spoke up about pregnancy, love from family and fans, career and much more. Read on…(Photo - Instagram)

Happiness all around..

Farina and her family are delighted from the day they learnt about the pregnancy. She said, “Of course, the good news has brought so much happiness in our household. At times, my hubby, parents and family members get quite emotional.” (Photo - Instagram)

My director’s reaction was unforgettable

As I revealed about my pregnancy, everyone on the sets was in shock and as the reality sunk-in, everything became normal. The most unforgettable reaction was from director Praveen Bennett. He was shocked for a while and later conveyed his wishes. As a director, he had to make other plans. (Photo - Instagram)

Enjoying all the pampering

The love from my hubby Ubaidh Rahman is quite overwhelming. He is ready to help me in every way. His love can be felt even in the little things he does like driving me to sets, giving my hands and legs a massage. I’m enjoying all the pampering. (Photo - Instagram)

No big changes

There are no big changes in my routine. The only change in me is that I’ve put on weight and will reduce it after pregnancy. (Photo - Instagram)

I’ve been flooded with wishes

I’ve started to realise the overwhelming love of fans. Ever since I made the announcement, I have been flooded with wishes and blessings. Even while I travel or venture out, people are sharing their wishes. (Photo - Instagram)

About precautions amid pandemic

The pandemic isn’t over yet. Hence, I take all the precautionary measures like wearing masks, using hand sanitisers and follow all SOPs regularly. (Photo - Instagram)

About her fitness regime

I do regular workouts and yoga to stay fit. Maybe, after the 6th or 7th month, it’s better to workout with the advice of my doctor. (Photo - Instagram)

About precautions amid pandemic

The pandemic isn’t over yet. Hence, I take all the precautionary measures like wearing masks, using hand sanitisers and follow all SOPs regularly. (Photo - Instagram)

Don’t take too many suggestions

On the premise of expressing care and love, some people thrust too much advice and preachings for pregnant women. My message to all the expecting moms is to not make too many changes in your lifestyle just based on these suggestions. Eat your favorite food and indulge in your preferred activities and enjoy pregnancy to the fullest. (Photo - Instagram)

I will be the Dr. Venba of Barathi Kannamma

Farina is pregnant. But my character of Dr. Venba isn’t pregnant in the show. Hence, I will continue to act as Venba and there will be no change in it. (Photo - Instagram)

Cherish pregnancy, we can focus on career later

Pregnancy is one of the happiest phases in life. Don’t fret too much about the possible changes pregnancy might bring in our career. As and when pregnancy happens in our life, cherish it to fullest. We can focus on our career and proceed at any time. (Photo - Instagram)

Tags
Barathi Kannamma, director Praveen Bennett, Dr. Venba, Farina Azad, hubby Ubaidh Rahman, photos, Praveen Bennett, tamil, Tamil TV Stars, Ubaidh Rahman

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->