Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Donal Bisht

Views: 980  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-23-2021, 02:01 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Donal Bisht

I’m both romantic and realist and will settle down with someone who has these two qualities: Donal Bisht

Struggles are an integral part of our learning and growth when joining any new industry and TV actor Donal Bisht also believes in it. The actor is proud that her struggle period has made her a better actor and a strong individual. The Roop-Mard Ka Naya Swaroop actor says,
Quote:
“I learned many life lessons when I decided to switch from a comfortable job to be a part of the showbiz industry. I realised early on that while I had the passion, I have to put in twice the hard work and dedication to make it big here. There is no shortcut to success and you have to keep working towards your dreams. There are always going to be people who might not support your dreams but at that time, your sole focus should be on your dreams. I never wanted to have any sort of regrets in life and hence, I kept on giving several auditions till I got what I wanted.”

Asked about whether she faced any sort of scepticism, discrimination, or criticism when transitioning from the small screen to the silver screen, Donal says,
Quote:
“No, not yet. However, I feel that in TV, we are constantly working on a tight deadline and have to deliver within that time limit. Often, it gets monotonous and sometimes our acting s****s take a backseat. But while doing a film or an OTT project, we are well prepared as there are workshops for it. So, this can be a reason behind all the scepticism. But things are changing and if you are talented, you will get good work; the medium doesn’t matter.

While the actor admits that she’s single and concentrating on work, we asked her about the qualities she’s looking for in her life partner. The Ek Deewaana Tha serial fame actor says, “I’m both romantic and realist as an individual. So, I want the same qualities in my partner as well. I want to settle down with someone with whom I can grow together and build an empire.”

Tags
Donal Bisht, Ek Deewaana Tha, Roop-Mard Ka Naya Swaroop, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->