Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

The actress has been facing trolling and negative comments - Radha Sagar

Views: 1067  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-27-2021, 09:47 AM

Default The actress has been facing trolling and negative comments - Radha Sagar

I knew a lot of hatred would come my way, but decided to take everything positively: Radha Sagar on the twist in Aai Kuthe Kay Karte - मला माहित आहे की बरीच द्वेषबुद्धी माझ्या मार्गावर येईल, परंतु सर्वकाही सकारात्मकतेने घेण्याचे ठरविले

Radha Sagar's Latest Show:
  • Aai Kuthe Kay Karte has been entertaining the audience with its new twists and turns. As per the latest twist of the show, Abhishek, who was about to marry Anagha, married Ankita.
  • The show's actors have been in the news since that episode and actress Radha Sagar, who plays Ankita in the show, is one of them.
  • In an exclusive chat with Etimes TV, Radha Sagar spoke about the new twist, receiving hatred from the audience, trolls, and much more.
Negative Comments from the audience:
Talking about the new twist that brought Radha into headlines, she said, "I knew a lot of hatred would come my way मला माहित आहे की माझ्याकडे बरीच द्वेषबुद्धी येईल after that episode because the audience always imagined Abhishek and Anagha's pair together on-screen, so it would be hard for them to digest the fact that Abhishek has married Ankita. I knew I would have to face the audience's wrath, but I made up my mind and decided to take everything positively".

The actress has been facing trolling and negative comments from the audience - मला माहित आहे की माझ्याकडे बरीच द्वेषबुद्धी येईल since then. Talking about it, Radha said, "I laugh a lot after seeing those memes and trolls of mine with Niranjan Kulkarni, who plays Abhishek on-screen (She laughs). Rather than feeling depressed, I feel people are abusing me for my role Ankita, which means I am doing justice to my role. I am going on the right path."

The special episode of Aai Kuthe Kay Karte shocked many with a new twist. Radha said, "I feel all the credit goes to our makers and the entire team of Aai Kuthe Kay Karte. Everyone worked hard for the episode and I feel it all paid off"

Radha has been in the industry for long and has been a part of many big-budget films, but the actress says it is television that gave her an identity as an actor. Radha said, "I have played various roles in many movies, but very few know that I have done popular films as well. People know me as Ankita, and I feel it's the magic of TV. Television helps you to enter the household of everyone. I am glad that I have appeared on TV."

Talking about her future plans, Radha said, "I know television has given me the identity, but I would love to see myself on the big screen - मला माहित आहे टेलिव्हिजनने मला ओळख दिली आहे, परंतु मी स्वत: ला मोठ्या स्क्रीनवर पाहण्यास आवडेल. I have been part of all mediums like theaters, television, and films, but my love for films will never be overcome. I would love to play challenging roles on the big screen."

Tags
Aai Kuthe Kay Karte, marathi, Marathi TV Stars, Radha Sagar

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->