Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies - Maera Mishra

Views: 754  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-26-2021, 04:30 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies - Maera Mishra

The actress talks about how she dealt with her breakup

Television actress Maera Mishra was in a relationship with Adhyayan Suman for two years. In March this year, the two split. Recently we spoke to Maera about getting back to work and how she was coping with the breakup. Excerpts from our chat...

'I was hospitalised after I fainted 5 times in a day'

When the breakup happened she was busy with her show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega. Maera says,
Quote:
“While I was doing the show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, I fainted 5 times in one day due to anxiety attacks and then I was hospitalised. Two days later, I was back home. I have never had a relationship like that where I was so close to somebody. I am someone who is not used to situations like these.” She further adds, “When one spends so much time with a person then one doesn’t miss the relationship but what affects is the absence of the person in their life. Woh nahi hai and that really hurts!”
'I was living alone and all the memories used to flood my mind'

When the breakup happened she was in Mumbai and was living alone, but her friends and family helped her cope up with the pain.
Quote:
“When one is alone in Mumbai, it's tough. I remember so many things were going on in my mind. Till the time I was working, things were fine but as soon as I would come back home, things would cross my mind. again. I would feel sad; all the memories would come back. It was during New Year’s eve that I was not well and was hospitalised just before that. For two years we spent New Year's eve together and it was all so beautiful and the third year I was in a bad state,”
shares the actress not wanting to reveal the reason why the two ended their relationship.

'My friends like Kanika Mann and my mother helped me come out of it'

Her loved ones have been her biggest support, she says.
Quote:
"I really want to thank my friends and my mother who helped me get out of the breakup. Thank God I was working at that time and that really helped me, otherwise I would have gone crazy! My friends made sure that I am fine. Whenever I felt low I used to call Kanika and cry. She would call me over to her house and say that I shouldn't be alone. She wasn’t even keeping well at that time, but she took good care of me. All these things matter a lot,” says Maera.
'I am not scared to fall in love again'

It may have been tough but she isn't disillusioned with relationships. She says,
Quote:
“If I get a good guy then I wouldn’t mind dating again. Why will I take a step back? I am not scared to fall in love again. In fact when I date someone, it brings out the best in me. Today I am at a point where I feel if I like someone, I would want to take it forward. But, I will not make it public for sure!”
Maera says she has learned one thing from her relationship and that is not to introduce her friends to her boyfriend. “There were people who really tried to mess things up between us,” she says not wanting to divulge anymore.

Getting back to work with Sasural Simar Ka 2

Work is her top priority now. Maera is excited to be back at work; she will soon shooting for the show Sasural Simar Ka 2. She will be playing a negative role there.
Quote:
"After playing a negative role in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, I will be playing a negative role again. I have started to love doing these characters because there is so much to explore and do. I cannot wait to start shooting for the show," she signs off.

Tags
Adhyayan Suman, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, Maera Mishra, Sasural Simar Ka 2, TV Stara

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->