Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Telugu TV Stars - Sudigaali Sudheer

Views: 778  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-20-2021, 08:54 AM

Default Telugu TV Stars - Sudigaali Sudheer

Sudigaali Sudheer is back on Instagram; shares an adorable picture of his family

(Photo: Instagram)

Sudigaali Sudheer of Jabardasth fame is back on Instagram after nearly a year. In his comeback post, Sudheer shared an adorable picture of his family. Sudheer is all smiles posing along with his biggest support system. "Time spent with family is worth every second...!! (sic)," reads his post.

Sudheer turned a year older yesterday (May 19) and birthday wishes are still pouring in for the actor-TV host. Last year, he couldn't celebrate his birthday as his mother was stuck at his elder sister's place in Canada due to COVID-19 outbreak and lockdown.

The actor was one of the many artists who was affected by the pandemic. Sharing his feelings in his previous interactions with ETimes-TV, Sudheer said, "I was affected by the suffering and misery in the society so much that I suddenly went blank and felt numb. Nothing was flowing in the head. Maybe that’s why I couldn’t do anything creative during this lockdown. I was always longing to volunteer in some social service because I feel standing by your fellow human is more important than anything right now. I don’t want to post about my charity on social media. But besides whatever little I could do so far, I’m planning to help the migrant construction workers in my neighbourhood and also a few orphanages around. The fact that you are not permanent on this planet keeps me grounded always. Today, I might be celebrated but tomorrow someone might replace me. I know we can never take this fame, money or anything for granted. I’m only grateful for all the love and support that I’m showered on social media and elsewhere."

Sudheer is back in his element as TV shootings resumed post lockdown. He is entertaining the masses with his hilarious acts on Dhee and Extra Jabardasth. He has shot for a few upcoming episodes of his popular comedy show before a lockdown was imposed in Telangana which will extend up to May 30 now.

Tags
Sudigaali Sudheer, telugu, Telugu TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->