Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 TV Stars Weddng Postponed to 2022 due to Covid

Views: 1314  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-10-2021, 04:11 PM

Default TOP 10 TV Stars Weddng Postponed to 2022 due to Covid

TOP 10 TV Stars Weddng Postponed to 2022 due to Covid:
  1. Sasural Simar Ka fame Vaishali Takker postpones wedding to next year with
    and fiance Dr Abhinandan Singh Hundal
  2. Munisha Khatwani postpones her wedding for the third time
  3. Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar
  4. Sayantani Ghosh and beau Anugrah Tiwari
  5. Sreejita De and boyfriend Michael Blohm-Pape
  6. Tina Phillip and Nikhil Sharma
  7. Vipul Roy and fiancee Melis Atici
  8. Soon will update

1. Sasural Simar Ka fame Vaishali Takker postpones wedding to next year; says 'Not in a mood for any celebrations when people in my country are dying'

Sasural Simar Ka fame Vaishali Takker, who got rokafied last month and was expected to tie the knot in June this year with Dr Abhinandan Singh Hundal and move to Uganda, has now postponed her wedding until next year.
The actress has now decided to help needy suffering due to COVID-19 with medical help and meals to people on streets.

In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, the actress shared that she has joined a group Student's Helping Hands that provide facilities to needy during the pandemic. She further shared that she can't think of any celebrations, marriage and moving out of India right now when people are dying and suffering because of COVID-19 crisis.
Quote:
"I postponed the wedding because of the current situation. I did not feel like celebrating in such a scenario when people are dying, suffering everyday. I don't feel like starting a new life this year. I have cancelled the wedding this year and I am not getting married this year. Next year if the situation gets better only then I will get married. If everything goes well, we will decide to get married by next year. The most affected country right now is India and I am not in a mood to celebrate, or get married and move out of India - my country when people around me very closed ones are suffering and dying. I did not feel right to take this step," she said.
The actress has joined hands with a group that is helping people during the pandemic. She spoke in detail about the help they are providing, "I have been listening, hearing, reading about the disheartening news of COVID-19 affecting so many lives everyday. People are starving on the streets because they don't have food, people are dying in hospitals due to shortage of oxygen, medicines, plasma and medical help. I have recently joined this team of 'Students Helping Hands' from Indore. They are a small group of people who are providing meals to people on streets, daily wage workers. They are also helping people get blood, plasma, medicines, oxygen cylinders and other medical assistance. They are providing help to students who can't pay their fees or don't have food or clothes. I didn't want to sit and just watch the situation happening around. So, I decided to volunteer and join the group. Now, I have got a new purpose in life and marriage is currently not on my mind at all."

The actress, who was also seen in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, shared that she has been helping people since last lockdown on personal level, but this time she has joined the group and wants to provide assistance to as many people as possible, "I recently joined this group, but even before joining them I was helping people during the last lockdown. That was on a personal level. I never posted anything about it on social media as they were my people from the industry and friends. But now I am doing this with this team and I am raising funds and I am sharing on social media so that I get maximum funds. We want to help as many people as possible," she said.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-11-2021, 02:50 PM

Munisha Khatwani postpones her wedding for the third time

Munisha Khatwani with Sameer Thakur

Actress and tarot card reader, Munisha Khatwani, has been struggling to finalise the date for her big day. She had originally planned to tie the knot with fiancé, Sameer Thakur, an entrepreneur, on January 11, 2020. Unable to keep the date owing to personal reasons, she pushed the wedding to August last year. However, now she has been forced to put the plan on hold indefinitely because of the pandemic.

She says, “According to the original plan, Sameer and I had decided to exchange wedding vows on January 11, 2020. But it had to be postponed, as my sister-in-law was pregnant and my family members wouldn’t have been able to make it. So, we got engaged on January 22, instead and finalised August 7, 2020, for the big day. That had to be pushed, too, because of the pandemic. We again zeroed in on a new date, which was in June this year. However, we are stuck due to the second wave.”

The couple is now planning to get married next year. She shares, “Our families want us to settle down soon, as it has been more than a year since we got engaged. We will plan our wedding after things get better or early next year because most of our relatives are settled abroad. What matters is that Sameer and I have an understanding that we are together for life. We know that it will happen sooner or later. Both of us have just made peace with it.”
Old 05-16-2021, 05:08 PM

The nation and world are going through a crisis for more than a year. The COVID-19 situation has not only hampered our plans but has made everyone postpone some important events in their lives. Owing to the restrictions and the dangerous situation of the pandemic, many television celebrities have had to postpone their weddings be it in 2020 or now in 2021. Here’s a look at the celebs who postponed their D-day dates due to COVID-19:

Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar

The couple who promised a forever to each other on national television would already be preparing for their big day if the second wave of Covid-19 wouldn’t have hit the country. The couple who was planning to tie the knot in June this year has postponed their wedding due to the ongoing pandemic. They are waiting for the situation to get better to finally decide on a wedding date. In one of their interactions with the media, Rahul had shared that about the same and said, “We are unable to do it because of the COVID-19 restrictions and that's why we don't get to take a decision. When things get better we will do the needful.”

Vaishali Takkar and fiance Dr Abhinandan Singh Hundal

Sasural Simar Ka fame Vaishali Takkar and fiance Dr Abhinandan Singh Hundal got rokafied in April end and were all set to get married in June. But the actress has now postponed her wedding until next year. In her recent interview with ETimes TV, Vaishali shared, “I postponed the wedding because of the current situation. I did not feel like celebrating in such a scenario when people are dying, suffering everyday. I don't feel like starting a new life this year. I have cancelled the wedding this year and I am not getting married this year. Next year if the situation gets better only then I will get married. If everything goes well, we will decide to get married by next year. The most affected country right now is India and I am not in a mood to celebrate, or get married and move out of India - my country when people around me very close ones are suffering and dying. I did not feel right to take this step.”
readmore

Sayantani Ghosh and beau Anugrah Tiwari

Actress Sayantani Ghosh was all set to take the plunge with boyfriend Anugrah Tiwari last year but had to postpone the wedding to 2021. But the current situation in the country has once again discouraged the couple from setting a date for their wedding. Talking about her wedding plans with BT, Sayantani shared, “No, I want a simple wedding, but I am not in a frame of mind to get married when the pandemic is around. I want people to be comfortable when they come to my wedding. I am not avoiding getting married because I want a grand wedding. The situation is such that you don't want to get married at a time when things are so gloomy around.”

Sreejita De and boyfriend Michael Blohm-Pape

Uttaran actress Sreejita De and boyfriend Michael Blohm-Pape who have been dating for more than two years now had postponed their wedding to 2021. The couple who had plans to get married in early 2021 is still waiting for the situation to normalize to plan their wedding.

Tina Phillip and Nikhil Sharma

Television couple Tina Phillip and Nikhil Sharma postponed their grand April wedding due to the coronavirus pandemic in 2020. The couple who’s already engaged couldn’t have a private wedding too as their parents and relatives couldn’t fly to India from the UK and US.

Vipul Roy and fiancee Melis Atici

Actor Vipul Roy who was all set to get married to US-based fiancee Melis Atici in August 2020 had to postpone their wedding due to the coronavirus outbreak last year. The couple who had everything planned couldn’t take things ahead and are waiting for things to get better until now.

Tags
marriage, tv stars, Vaishali Takker, wedding

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->