Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

KKK 11 Varun Sood's GF Divya Agarwal Leaked

Views: 1277  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-03-2021, 06:40 AM

Default KKK 11 Varun Sood's GF Divya Agarwal Leaked

Exclusive: Divya Agarwal on Varun Sood participating in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, ‘I am worried for the difficulties he will be facing’

Divya Agarwal is excited and anxious as boyfriend Varun Sood is all set to leave for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 journey. Celebs are prepping up for the adventure reality show and Divya spoke to ETimes TV exclusively about beau Varun’s prep scenes.
While the couple lives together, when asked if she is ready for Varun’s journey, a concerned
Quote:
Divya said, “I am never prepared for Varun to be in a reality show. It is giving me a lot of anxiety and particularly because of this show. This is the first time he will be stepping out of his comfort zone. He is going out of the house to explore the new world and the new world has a lot of snakes and ****roaches.”

Having known him closely and both being reality show contestants previously,
Quote:
Divya shared her concerns, “I am worried about Varun’s own difficulties in the show. He takes all these shows very seriously. I have seen some contestants, who just go with the flow. Varun is not the person, who goes with the flow. He pours everything that he’s got into one thing. That’s what worries me. Sometimes, he gets so fascinated with a task that he doesn’t see if he will get hurt. That’s the only thing that worries me.”
She finally revealed how he is prepping up for the reality show.
Quote:
“His preparations are very funny and amazing. Sometimes I feel his prepping up journey should be recorded on camera. He practices rope climbing on the terrace. He is weightlifting all the time. He is getting his nose and mouth guards ready. He is also preparing himself for the underwater tasks with a bucket of water. He is timing everything. He goes out of his way and practices. I am really looking forward to the show,” she concluded.

Read Also Divya Agarwal wishes Varun Sood good luck for Khatron Ke Khiladi in a witty way; writes ‘I can’t wait to see scorpions and snakes on you

Tags
Are Divya and Varun living together, Are Varun and Martina still together, Did priyank and Benafsha break up in 2020, Divya Agarwal, Does Varun love Divya, Does Varun Sood smoke, How much does Varun Sood earn, How old is Priyank Sharma, Is Benafsha dating priyank, Is Priyank Sharma male or female, Is splitsvilla scripted, Is Varun married to Divya, Is Varun Sood a boxer, Is Varun Sood Sonu Soods brother, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, Varun Sood, varun sood age, varun sood and divya agrawal, varun sood gf, varun sood movies, varun sood net worth, varun sood roadies season, varun sood splitsvilla, varun sood wife, What Divya says about priyank, What happened to Varun and Martina, What is the age of Varun Sood, When Divya and Varun will get married, Who is kavya Khurana boyfriend, Who is Martina thariyan dating now, Who is Varun Sood ex-girlfriend, Who is Varun Sood sister, Who is Varun Sood wife, Why did Divya break up with priyank

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->