Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Arshi Khan

Views: 2900  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.20 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-18-2021, 07:04 AM

This Ramzan I'm praying for the farmers of our country, says Arshi Khan

Arshi Khan

While the cases COVID19 keep rising in India, some farmers in Punjab are still protesting for their rights. Bigg Boss 14 fame actress Arshi Khan, who is travelling to Ludhiana from Delhi has showed her concern over their well-being. The actress maintains that she will pray for their welfare in the holy month of Ramzan.
Arshi, who is set to make her debut in the Punjabi entertainment industry with a music album will be soon travelling to the state. She says, "I'm traveling to Ludhiana from Delhi. I heard our some of our farmers are still protesting for their rights. I feel worried about them as COVID-19 cases are increasing by the day." She hopes that there is some resolution to their problems and they can safely return home.

She also revealed that whenever the farmers need her help she would stand by them. "I have a lot of respect for our farmers. They are like extended family and I will always stand with them they need me. I'm praying for their welfare in this holy month of Ramadan. I wish god brings back the peace and prosperity of our country," she adds.
In a recent interview with us, she had also revealed that she was not very serious about her career before the reality show, but now she is. On the work front, she has a few projects in the pipeline and is currently enjoying all the popularity she gained from the show.

FacebookTwitterPintrest
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-21-2021, 04:41 PM

Exclusive! My mom is crying and asking me to come home so she can take care of me, says Arshi Khan who has tested positive for Covid-19

Arshi Khan, who was a part of Bigg Boss 14 a few months ago, has tested positive for Covid-19. She has quarantined herself in her Mumbai home. She was last seen day before yesterday at the airport while she was returning back from her trip to Punjab. The actress was in Punjab to shoot for a music video. Arshi put up a mesaage on social media about her testing positive for COVID-19 saying experiencing mild symptoms.
When we reached out to Arshi regarding her health, she said,
Quote:
"Currently I am feeling better compared to the last two days. When I was tested at the airport, I did have body ache. My hands and legs were paining but I thought it was due to continuius shoot in Punjab. Later after I returned home, I had fever. But immediately I started taking some preventive measures like and I felt better. Even now I am feeling weak but overall I am alright."She further added, "In a few days I was supposed to travel to Ludhiana for my shooting, which I will have to postpone now due to my health. These are difficult times and people just need to take all precautions. That's all one can do."

Arshi Khan, who recently bought a new house in Mumbai, lives alone there. Talking about managing things all by herself, she says,
Quote:
"I just tested positive, I am still figuring out how will I manage things alone. First, I will inform my house help not to come home until I recover totally. My mom is crying and asking me to come home in Bhopal so she can take care of me. But I told her that's not possible. can't risk my family's health, so I won't be going there for a while now."

Old 05-02-2021, 05:43 AM

Exclusive – Arshi Khan on buying her first house in Mumbai: I risked everything financially; Bigg Boss 14 was of great help

Arshi Khan, who was initially a part of Bigg Boss 11, rose to fame once again after entering the 14th edition of the controversial reality show. She made quite a mark with her entry and things are looking good for her. She just turned her dreams into reality by giving a glimpse of her new house. When ETimes TV exclusively got in touch with Arshi, she revealed it to be a 2 BHK and also spoke candidly about her latest possession, the financial stress she had gone through to buy the house and how Bigg Boss 14 turned things around for her.

Risking everything for the property

Actually I was in talks to buy the property since a long time. I booked it in 2019 and in 2020 Covid-19 happened. I was already in stress as I was not that strong financially. With no work I was literally stressed that how will I arrange that sum. Luckily, my movies happened and then OTT shows. Bigg Boss 14 was of great help. I was literally risking everything to buy a house here in Mumbai just to make my dreams come true.

‘Fortunate enough to do Bigg Boss’

I feel my dream has been fulfilled by all the blessings of God and my parents. It was God, who got me fortunate enough to do Bigg Boss this year. I remember about being approached for the same last to last year and Khatron Ke Khiladi but unfortunately things did not fall in place. So, I am quite in a happy place now and look forward to do more work.

‘I don’t need a bechari image’

I never spoke about my problems or financial troubles ever in Bigg Boss or in media. I just want to make people laugh and will feel happy when they remember me. I don’t need a 'bechari' image. I enjoy to have a fun-filled life and enjoy laughter around me. It’s not that I don’t have issues in life. I have seen a lot but with time, I have learned to cope up.

‘Rented places become an issue for an actor’

I had a dream to own my house in Mumbai since a long time now. I was living in a rented place. I have bought flat for me in Bhopal and own a farm house there. But having a dream house in Mumbai was like buying a flat on moon. But I'm living my dreams, any actor can relate to me. People, after finding name and fame in industry, the second thing they look for is a flat… their own house. On rent there are many issues especially for the actors.

Yet to make complete payment

Yes, financial issues are something still not sorted yet but there is no headache like how it was last year. I'm yet to pay and make a complete payment. By sometime it will also get sorted out as I have got a few projects in hand by God’s grace.

Plans to decorate her house

I want peace at home… white which brings in peace. So yes, I have been planning to have lighter shades as my interior. I’m designing things my way. Interior designers are also helping me and they are making things exactly how I wish. It’s almost done and only final touches are left.

Life post Bigg Boss 14

Life post Bigg Boss 14 is real good. I'm enjoying more appreciation. Known people are connecting with me and a lot of good work is coming my way. I'm really thankful to Salman (Khan) sahib. He has been a great support for me all the time.

Tags
Arshi Khan, arshi khan age, arshi khan before surgery, arshi khan bigg boss 14, arshi khan family, arshi khan height, arshi khan husband, arshi khan instagram, arshi khan serials, arshi khan surgery, arshi khan twitter, Bigg Boss 14, How did Arshi become famous, How old is Vikas Gupta, Is Arshi Khan from Afghanistan, Is Arshi Khan out of Bigg Boss, Is Manu Punjabi coming back, Life After, tv stars, What did Arshi say to Vikas, What does Manu Punjabi do, What happened Manu Punjabi, What is Arshi Khan famous for, What is the age of Arshi Khan, What is the current TRP of Bigg Boss 13, What is the relation between Arshi Khan and Vikas Gupta, Where does Arshi Khan live, Who is Arshi Khan husband, Who is Arshi Khan's father, Who is the child with Vikas Gupta, Who is the winner of Bigg Boss 13, Who left in Bigg Boss 14, Who will get evicted from Bigg Boss 14, Who will get evicted from Bigg Boss 14 today, Who won Bigg Boss 11, Why did Vikas Mom leave

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->