Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winner Already Decided - Khatron Ke Khiladi 11

Views: 814  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-28-2021, 12:21 PM

Default Winner Already Decided - Khatron Ke Khiladi 11

Winner of KKK 11 is already decided by Colors Team.
Arjun Bijlani- Season 11 winner

Arjun Bijlani of Naagin was crowned the winner of the 11th season of Khatron Ke Khiladi. Arjun is currently the host of 'Ravivar with Star Parivar.'

As per the Analysis:
  • Rahul Vaidya: As per Bigg Boss 14 Rahul can't do physical games so he can't able to make to finale.
  • Abhinav Shukla: He is physically fit and he also play with mind so I am sure he will reach finale
  • Nikki Tamboli: She is not physically fit and he scare of small things as per BB14 so surely she don't get in this show, just for TRP they are added.
  • Divyanka Tripathi: She is physically fit and experiences so surely she will make it to top 3
  • Sanaya Irani: She can't able scare games as she is very sensitive.
  • Mahek Chahal: Strong and fit for this show 100% and need to see how her age (42) support this show format specially when it comes to hard tasks.
  • Varun Sood: Surely he will win the show as he is strong and he is like ready for any task. and Also Channel is making this person as a winner as from inside source.
Watch this Video for Contestants Age and Salary Details:
https://youtu.be/LKsR3K44US8

Exclusive! My past experience on reality shows is not going to help me on Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Varun Sood

One reality show which audiences enjoy for it's action and stunts is Khatron Ke Khiladi. It's time for season 11 and among many actors, there's also reality show star Varun Sood who will be participating this year. The show will be shot in Cape Town and the contestants are travelling there in the first week of May..
Varun is looking foward to the action-packed months ahead. He said,
Quote:
"Yes I am part of Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 and I am very excited and nervous to be a part of this reality show. Last time when I was on a reality show Roadies Revolution, I was a judge there and that was completely different from what this one is all about."

Ask him about competing with actors like Arjun Bijlani and Mahek Chahal among others and he said,
Quote:
"I am more excited to do the stunts out there and even travel rather than the people who are coming on the show. Imagine being in a pool of snakes or ****roaches... that will be a different experience for me."
He further added,
Quote:
"There are two aspects of the show, one is that they tell us to go on a height and do certain tasks and I am not scared of that, it's tje least of my concerns. The biggest fear that I have is of snakes and I don't know how I'll overcome that. I am just mentally preparing myself and not thinking too much about it."

Comparing reality shows like Roadies and Splitsvilla that he has been a part of earlier, he said,
Quote:
"Those were different reality shows. The tasks there were physical, focusing more on strength. I feel that I don't need to worry about my strength because I might probably be one of the fittest guys on the show. But my concern, as I said, is that there are things that I am scared. I can't even prepare for all that sitting at home, I have to go on the show and face it myself when the time comes. I don't think any of my experiences on other reality shows is going to be an advantage here. It won't help me. If it was only about strength, I would have been sure of winning the show, but it's more than that. So yes, I am hoping for the best."

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->