Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kannada TV Actor Shreeram Married to Supriya

Views: 894  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-28-2021, 07:18 AM

Default Kannada TV Actor Shreeram Married to Supriya

Shreeram gets married to Supriya

Actor Shreeram recently tied the knot with Supriya in an ******** ceremony attended by family members and close friends.

Shreeram TV Shows:
The actor is currently seen in the daily soap opera Hoo Male which is on air from Monday to Friday and has Chandana Ananthakrishna in the female lead.

Congratulatory messages are pouring in for the newly married couple on social media. Prior to the wedding, the actor had shared pictures of pre-wedding photos which excited his fans. Shreeram, who is a techie-turned-actor, has previously acted in popular serials like Magalu Janaki and Radha Ramana. The actor, who is now keen to make a mark in Sandalwood, had undergone a massive body transformation. In an interview with Bangalore Times, Shreeram had said,
Quote:
“In the movie The Plan, I played one of the leads which had negative shades. In Magalu Janaki too, my character had shades of grey and I realized that I enjoyed playing villain. It gave me more satisfaction than being the lead hero, I want to do more films and as per the current trend, I have both talent and the physique to go with it.”

Shreeram is currently on a break from work as television shoots have been stopped because of the surge in Covid cases in Karnataka.

Tags
Chandana Ananthakrishna, Hoo Male, Kannada, Kannada TV stars, shreeram, Supriya

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->