Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Pool Controversy of Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya

Views: 839  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-21-2021, 08:55 AM

Default Pool Controversy of Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya

Controversy:
During the Lockdown and No Gyms and Swimming Pools are allowed but still Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya take a splash in the pool on their vacation, shame on you guys.

Television's popular couple Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya have taken a small vacation and shared photos from the same on social media. Divyanka took a splash in the pool and with her post, she wrote, "Life's too still? Ruffle what you have around you. Create your own waves." Even Vivek posted photos wherein he can be seen taking a dive.

He also gave a glimpse of the luxurious place they are staying at in another photo. Take a look.

Recently in an interview with ETimes TV, Divyanka had shared that she is quite shy about putting out bikini photos. Even the ones she has posted now are not in one.

Talking about the same, she had said, "The reason is only that I am very 'sharmilee' (shy) in such matters. I feel very shy about wearing a swimsuit or bikini, which is why I wasn't able to learn swimming. It's terrible and it shouldn't be. But it's just I am very awkward about it."

She had added, "
Quote:
I will have to gather a lot of courage before doing this. The girls who put out such beautiful pictures of themselves must be definitely courageous
."

Divyanka TV Shows:
Divyanka was last seen in TV show Crime Patrol as a host while Vivek was seen in a web series.

Code:
Is Divyanka Tripathi Brahmin?
Who is Divyanka Tripathi husband?
Is divyanka and Vivek together?
How old is divyanka?
Is Divyanka Tripathi married?
What happened to Divyanka Tripathi?
Is Divyanka Tripathi a vegetarian?
Does Divyanka Tripathi smoke?
How much is Divyanka Tripathi worth?
What is the age of Vivek Dahiya?
When did Divyanka Tripathi get married?
 Where is Divyanka Tripathi from?
What is the age of Vivek Dahiya?
What does Vivek Dahiya do?
Is Vivek Dahiya a Punjabi?
Is divyanka and Vivek together?
Is Divyanka Tripathi married?
When did Divyanka Tripathi get married?
Who is the husband of Divyanka Tripathi?
Where is Divyanka Tripathi from?
Is Divyanka Tripathi Brahmin?
What happened to Divyanka Tripathi?
Who is the wife of Karan Patel?
How can I meet Divyanka Tripathi?

Tags
divyanka tripathi, tv stars, Vivek Dahiya

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->