Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Breaking News from "Battyaab Dil Ki Tamanna"

Views: 1362  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-15-2010, 06:26 PM

Default Breaking News from "Battyaab Dil Ki Tamanna"

Battyaab Dil Ki Tamanna Hai after enjoying the number two position on the channel, is now about to bid adieu! "It is sad but the show is going off air on February 25. It had started picking up and a few days back it touched TRPs of 1.99. I think Sony shows do not work for a long time. It is the channel's and production house's decision to shut the show, so they are the best people to talk about it," says Aman Verma who plays Kunal.

Is it going to be happy ending for Battyaab? "I think we have not got the concrete script as of now, and it keeps on changing. Still from whatever information I know I guess Shamoli and Kunal will be together again after burying all their differences and they will be shown living happily ever after." It was about four months ago that Battyaab produced by Balaji Telefilms started airing and soon after two months rumours about it being pulled off air by the channel started floating.

The show marked the comeback of Urvashi Dholakia,Aman Verma and had even new faces like Karan Kundra, Priya Bhatija and many others. We tried to get in touch with Ajit Thakur from Sony television but he did not revert.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-15-2010, 06:28 PM

Sony and Balaji Telefilms' Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hain will end on February 25th...

Balaji Telefilms' Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hain on Sony Entertainment Television
has been under the scanner for quite a while now!! The ratings of the show had picked up too, which gave it some breathing space. But the latest is that, the show will soon be going off air.

As per our source, "Bayttaab will wind up on 25th February. The actors have been informed of the development over the weekend. The promo of Sphere Origin's new show Godh Bharai is on air, and in all probability, might take the place of Bayttaab. However, the channel will take a call on this in a couple of days".

Sumana Das who plays the role of Shamoli in the show confirmed the news and said, "Yes, the show is going off air on February 25th. We have not yet got the screenplay on how the show will end. It has been a nice journey for me. I will take a break, and then will look for a new show".

Bayttaab had Aman Verma, Karan Kundra, Sumana Das, Priyamvada Kant, Pragati Chourasia, Vishal Nayak as the principal cast.

However, Danish Khan, Marketing Head, Sony said, "We will take a call on Bayttaab in a couple of days".

We inquired Producer of Godh Bharai, Sunjoy Wadhwa on the launch date of his show, to which he said "I have not been told anything by the channel. We will be getting our launch date and time by this week, I guess".

Well, guess Sony is again on course to revamping its fiction line-up!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->