Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

April 2020 TOP 10 English TV News of the Week

Views: 1868  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-22-2020, 11:35 AM

Floyd Mayweather Bikes Through L.A. With A Union, Commits Social Distancing Foul?

Mayweather And His Crew Have Been On This Similar Experience All Through The Week.

Floyd Mayweather did a pretty good job of social distancing on a bike ride Friday but we gotta ask -- is it the Best Ever job of it???
Money and around a dozen members of his locale rolled through downtown Los Angeles and while they seemed to do an OK job of keeping their distance, it still doesn't excuse the fact that they might have broken quite a few rules of the lockdown.
You can see in the pictures below, only some of the riders -- not including Floyd -- are wearing masks ... while others are awfully close to getting within 6 feet of each other, a big no-no in coronavirus times.

TMZ has learned this isn't a one-time ride either and have found out that Mayweather and his crew have been on this same ride throughout the week.
While the legendary boxer's got every right to get his exercise in but just like everyone else, he's gotta do it responsibly.

Dwayne Johnson Finalises His Upcoming Project: A Wrestling Series for HBO

The WWE legend and former Ballers star will executive produce a show about backyard wrestling that is in development at the premium cabler.

Courtesy : Msn

It's almost about time that Dwayne Johnson stars in a wrestling show or film, just what he has originally been known for.
And that's finally happening only he isn't actually starring in it. The WWE legend and former Ballers star will executive produce a show about backyard wrestling that is in development at the premium cabler. His Seven Bucks Productions partner, Dany Garcia, and Insecure creator and star Issa Rae are also exec producing.
Titled Tre Cnt (or Tre Count), the show centers on Cassius Jones, a dock worker and struggling pro wrestler who lives in Houston's Third Ward, also known as The Tre. It will follow working-class family, neighbors and friends of Cassius who come together — pooling their talents, resources, savvy and dreams — to build a unique hip-hop-centric backyard-wrestling empire from nothing, with Cassius using inherited life insurance money and the deed to a shotgun house from his grandfather to start his American dream.
What do you think about the same? Leave in your comments below

Cole Sprouse Fires at 'Baseless' Claims Amid Kaia Gerber Romance Rumors

He took to his Instagram Story overnight to address rumors involving his relationship status with Kaia Geber.

Courtesy : E!

Rumours surrounding Riverdale actor Cole Sprouse just never seem to be ending and here's another one that irked Sprouse this time.
He took to his Instagram Story overnight to address rumors involving his relationship status with Kaia Geber. As fans will know, 27-year-old Sprouse has been in an on-off romance with 23-year-old co-star Lili Reinhart for the past few years. In recent weeks, however, claims have been made on social media about Sprouse's possible involvement with 18-year-old model Gerber.
After seeing the speculation, Sprouse took to his Instagram Story to set the record straight.
"I tolerate a lot of rumors and slander from people online claiming to be my fans. Fans who feel entitled to my privacy precisely because I never indulge them," the actor wrote. "But attacking my friends, baseless accusations, leaking my address and sending death threats are all qualities of insanity and fanaticism."
The Disney alum went on to write in his post, "Choose humanity, stop being [clown emoji]."

"When I first stepped into a public relationship this was one of the foreseeable consequences," Sprouse continued. "And while I truly never intended to indulge any part of my private life to the ravenous horde, it's clear my restraint in updating them has allowed them to push their own agenda onto my habits and lifestyle."
"So in conclusion- please eat my delectable plump a--," Sprouse wrote. "(Making me post a goddamn white font insta story like a divorced mother of three)."
What do you think about the same? Leave in your comments below.

Tags
english tv news, news, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->