Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker FIRST Reactions OUT! Twitterati Calls It A Mind-Bogg

Views: 763  
Old 12-17-2019, 11:18 AM

Default Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker FIRST Reactions OUT! Twitterati Calls It A Mind-Bogg

From 1997 to 2019, the Star Wars franchise finally comes to an end. We are writing this with excitement and a heavy heart about the last film, Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker. This is going to be the last time, we will see Carrie Fisher on the big screen.

While the veterans like Mark Hamill and the late Carrie Fisher will play pivotal roles in the final instalment of the trilogy, Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker, it will be more focused on Kylo Ren (Adam Driver), Rey (Daisy Ridley), Finn (John Boyega) and Poe Dameron (Oscar Isaac) as their destiny would be decided for once and for all.

Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker FIRST Reactions OUT! Twitterati Calls It A Mind-Boggling End Of An EraA Twitter user tweeted about Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker and said, “I realized within the first 20 mins of #StarWars #TheRiseofSkywalker that it was the best film in this trilogy, and it kept getting better right through to the end. THANK YOU!!! #Maytheforcebewithyou ”.

Another user tweeted, “Just stepped out of #TheRiseofSkywalker . It’s an immensely satisfying and MASSIVE end to the saga. It somehow addresses issues, problematic characters, and most unanswered questions from The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi too.”

Trending

Here are a few reactions on the film:
THE RISE OF SKYWALKER is everything I wanted it to be — because there’s never been a STAR WARS movie like this before.

It’s dark and scary, but hopeful and beautiful.

It ends the trilogy while also ending the saga as a whole.

I know I’m rambling — but I worship this movie. pic.twitter.com/XoJFl8Rv8n

— Jake Hamilton (@JakesTakes) December 17, 2019

STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER is certainly the most convoluted Star Wars. There is a lot I liked, but the first half gets so bogged down with exposition and new plot and doodads and beacons and transmitters, it feels like it should have been three movies on its own.

— Mike Ryan (@mikeryan) December 17, 2019

THE RISE OF SKYWALKER: Really awesome! The best of the new trilogy! Really fun, lots of humor, a big heart! So many surprises! It’s everything #StarWars fans are hoping for, and more! A very satisfying conclusion! A lot of fan service, but I loved it! pic.twitter.com/9iSjFpifu6

— The Mantzalorian (@MovieMantz) December 17, 2019

Just stepped out of #TheRiseofSkywalker. It’s an immensely satisfying and MASSIVE end to the saga. It somehow addresses issues, problematic characters, and most unanswered questions from The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi too. pic.twitter.com/TMKeXCXuUx

— Rob Keyes (@rob_keyes) December 17, 2019

#StarWars #TheRiseOfSkywalker is a lot. It’s a big, giant movie with a lot of spectacle and high stakes and it’s definitely going to start a conversation (or a lot of conversations) among fans.

— The Brandalorian (@BrandonDavisBD) December 17, 2019

There is good in Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker. But there is more that is disappointing. There are a number of choices that just don't track, fan service that doesn't work, and ignored details that are missed. I'm bummed. #StarWarsRiseofSkywalker pic.twitter.com/Ztk0VzGc6H

— Eric Eisenberg (@eeisenberg) December 17, 2019

I’m gonna need a minute to digest #StarWarsTheRiseofSkywalker. There’s so much movie in this movie. But its best moments are the quietest and most human. Giving this more of a think, though.

— Adam B. Vary (@adambvary) December 17, 2019

I realized within the first 20 mins of #StarWars #TheRiseofSkywalker that it was the best film in this trilogy, and it kept getting better right through to the end. THANK YOU!!! #Maytheforcebewithyou

— Maude Garrett (@maudegarrett) December 17, 2019

Epic. All of it. #TheRiseofSkywalker is a terrific finale that is just stuffed with so much of everything. Action, adventure — answers!! — humor, heart, love, and grit. I spent the entire second half with tears in my eyes – a wonderful way to end the Skywalker story pic.twitter.com/K2NhHSGWzM

— Erik Davis (@ErikDavis) December 17, 2019

talking about Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Daisy Ridley said, “I would say I haven’t played the hero because I think that ‘Star Wars’ is a group of heroes all working together. But in terms of being part of that (phenomenon), it makes the world smaller in a way, being in something that unites people is easy access to entering a space,” variety.com quoted Ridley as saying.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker hits theatre screens in India on December 20, 2019.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker FIRST Reactions OUT! Twitterati Calls It A Mind-Boggling End Of An Era appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum