Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

From Katrina Kaif To Anushka Sharma, Celebs Mourn As Make-Up Artist Subbu Loses His L

Views: 658  
Old 12-07-2019, 06:32 AM

Default From Katrina Kaif To Anushka Sharma, Celebs Mourn As Make-Up Artist Subbu Loses His L

Bringing in sad news, celebrity make-up artist Subbu breathed his last yesterday. Fondly called Subbu, the well-known artist lost his battle with cancer and passed away yesterday. Known for being the makeup artist for several tinsel town beauties, many including Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif came out and offered their condolences to the late Subbu.

Anushka Sharma with who Subbu had created many amazing looks, with a heavy heart shared a note and expressed her grief. She posted a few pictures with the late makeup artist.

From Katrina Kaif To Anushka Sharma, Celebs Mourn As Make-Up Artist Subbu Loses His Life To CancerAnushka Sharma wrote, “He was kind, he was humble, he was gentle and he was brilliant . A maestro, as I always called him. Subbu will always remain one of the most loved and respected makeup artists in the country. He made me look beautiful every time he touched my face with his exceptional s****s. And will be remembered for all the beautiful work he has left behind and all the lives he has touched. A wonderful son and brother and a beautiful soul has left us today. May you rest in peace Subbu.”

Celebrities including Aditi Rao Hydari, Bipasha Basu, Kajal Agarwal, and Athiya Shetty offered their condolences in the comments on Anushka’s pictures.

Katrina who is known for being very close to her team wrote a fond note and shared a rather deep picture with Subbu that only says volumes about the friendship they shared.

Trending

Katrina Kaif wrote, “A great loss ,so unexpected, cannot believe it …..such a incredible talent ,The first make up artist i ever worked with, taught me so many things , by my side for so many shoots ,days ,weeks months . It doesn’t seem real , such a gentle kind quiet soul , u never heard him speak about anyone in any way , he could transform your face and bring out beauty u could not see. Gone way too soon , cannot believe we will never have our discussions again . Rest in peace subhu you will be missed.”

We also saw the ace photographer Daboo Ratnani offering his condolences. We pray that Subbu’s soul rests in peace and our deepest condolences with the family.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post From Katrina Kaif To Anushka Sharma, Celebs Mourn As Make-Up Artist Subbu Loses His Life To Cancer appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum