Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

The Kapil Sharma Show: Sanjay Dutt Says Kriti Sanon Could Easily Be His 309th Girlfri

Views: 891  
Old 12-04-2019, 10:09 AM

Default The Kapil Sharma Show: Sanjay Dutt Says Kriti Sanon Could Easily Be His 309th Girlfri

Like every week, The Kapil Sharma Show will witness celebrity guests coming to promote their upcoming film this week too. Witnessing Sanjay Dutt and Kriti Sanon on the couch, the upcoming episode is all set to be a laughing riot. A promo has been released, and sees the Panipat actor talking about his 308 girlfriends, and a shocking statement came in when he said he could make Kriti a part of the list!

In the promo released by Sony TV’s Instagram handle, Kapil Sharma could be seen asking if wife Manyata Dutta knew about Sanjay Dutt’s 308 affairs before watching the film. He could be heard asking, “Aapki film Sanju me humne dekha ki aapki life me aapki 308 girlfriend, bhabhi ko iske bare me pehle se pata tha ya film dekhke pata chala? To this, Dutt replied, “Film release hui toh pucha gaya, toh maine bola purani baate bhul jao abhi kya?”

The Kapil Sharma Show: Sanjay Dutt Says Kriti Sanon Could Easily Be His 309th Girlfriend; In ‘Touch’ With Other 308Furthermore, upon being asked if he’s in touch with anybody, Sanjay in a double meaning way said, “Koi touch me nahi hai, ‘touch me hai’, leaving the entire audience in splits.

In addition, if a report by Mumbai Mirror is to be believed, Sanjay Dutt further revealed that he was so impressed with Kriti Sanon’s acting in the movie that she could easily be his 309th girlfriend! We winder what might have been Kriti’s reaction to this!

Check out the promo of the upcoming episode of The Kapil Sharma Show below:

Trending

Meanwhile, Sanjay Dutt and Kriti Sanon are coming together for Ashutosh Gowariker’s period drama, Panipat. The film stars Arjun Kapoor as the leading man.

Panipat is slated for a December 6th release, and will witness a box office clash with Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar and Ananya Panday’s Pati Patni Aur Woh.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post The Kapil Sharma Show: Sanjay Dutt Says Kriti Sanon Could Easily Be His 309th Girlfriend; In ‘Touch’ With Other 308 appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum