Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Akshay Kumar On Good Newwz Colliding With Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3’s Run: “Pradhudheva

Views: 915  
Old 12-04-2019, 10:09 AM

Default Akshay Kumar On Good Newwz Colliding With Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3’s Run: “Pradhudheva

Akshay Kumar is on a roll and there’s no stopping to this man given the pace at which he is signing the movies. With already dominating the year with successes like Kesari, Mission Mangal and Housefull 4, the superstar is all set to play in his forte with a comedy yet socially relevant Good Newwz. But will it suffer the wave of Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3 at the box office? Here’s what the actor has to say.

Speaking about both the movies, Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3 and Akshay Kumar’s Good Newwz, both are amongst the highly anticipated releases and trailers too have fetched terrific responses. Although there’s a one-week gap between both the mega releases, with Dabangg 3 arriving one week earlier i.e. on 20th December before Good Newwz, the slot is set to be inadequate by some trade experts.

Akshay Kumar On Good Newwz Colliding With Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3’s Run: “Pradhudheva Is A Commercial…”In an interview with SpotboyE, Akshay Kumar was asked that whether Good Newwz and Dabangg 3 are too close to each other for comfort? to which he replied, “I don’t think so. Prabhudheva is a good, commercial filmmaker who has worked with me in Rowdy rathore. He won’t make a bad film. Moreover, Dabangg is a huge franchise.”

Meanwhile, Akshay Kumar is on a promotional spree of Good Newwz along with his team of Kareena Kapoor Khan, Kiara Advani and Diljit Dosanjh.

Trending

In one of the promotional events, Akshay revealed the secret behind why he only works with new directors.

“I work with new directors because big directors don’t take me (in their films). That is the truth,” he quoted.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Akshay Kumar On Good Newwz Colliding With Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3’s Run: “Pradhudheva Is A Commercial…” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum