Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Mudassar Aziz Has A Message For All Those Who Feel Kartik Aaryan Has Finally Arrived!

Views: 1039  
Old 12-03-2019, 01:11 PM

Default Mudassar Aziz Has A Message For All Those Who Feel Kartik Aaryan Has Finally Arrived!

Mudassar Aziz has directed Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar and Ananya Panday in his upcoming directorial venture, Pati Patni Aur Woh. The film is a remake of the 1978 cult comedy which featured celebrated actors like Sanjeev Kumar, Vidya Sinha and Ranjeeta Kaur.

While many industry folks have been saying that Kartik Aaryan has come out in his full form and best potential, Mudassar has a different story to say altogether. Opening up about his thoughts on Kartik, Mudassar has been quoted by Mid-Day saying, “When people tell me as an actor Kartik has arrived, I want to tell them he’s just started.”

Mudassar Aziz Has A Message For All Those Who Feel Kartik Aaryan Has Finally Arrived! Read OnFurther opening up about the difference between his film to that of the original, Mudassar said, “When Juno (Chopra’s grandson and the film producer) retrieved it, I realized it was way ahead of its time. When Juno heard my version, he decided we had to tell this story because under the guise of comedy, we were saying something important.”

Trending

Mudassar further said that instead of remaking the film, he decided to write a new script altogether. Directed by Mudassar Aziz and featuring Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar and Ananya Panday in the lead roles, Pati Patni Aur Woh is slated to release on the 6th December 2019 and is backed by Bhushan Kumar.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Mudassar Aziz Has A Message For All Those Who Feel Kartik Aaryan Has Finally Arrived! Read On appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum