Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Is The Kapil Sharma Show’s Krushna Abhishek Interested In Being A Part Of Bigg Boss?

Views: 841  
Old 11-26-2019, 06:54 AM

Default Is The Kapil Sharma Show’s Krushna Abhishek Interested In Being A Part Of Bigg Boss?

Krushna Abhishek’s sister Arti Singh is currently in Bigg Boss 13. The actor-comedian is quite supportive of her and on his social media pages, he makes sure he comes out in support of his sister.

On the other hand, Krushna himself is currently a part of The Kapil Sharma Show where he is entertaining the viewers with his hilarious acts. He will also be hosting the upcoming season of OMG! Yeh Mera India. In an interview, the actor was asked if we will get to see him the BB house or not.

Is The Kapil Sharma Show’s Krushna Abhishek Interested In Being A Part Of Bigg Boss? Comedian RevealsIn an interview with Indian Express, Krushna Abhishek was asked if he has any interesting in Bigg Boss. He said, “Bigg Boss is not my cup of tea. I am like a woman, especially in the morning. I bath for more than an hour and take my own sweet time to get ready. No one will tolerate that in the house. Also, I am very patient and even when someone is abusing me, I will not even flinch. But if I come to react, I will breakdown the house and jump out. So it’s better that I don’t participate.”

Trending

So what are his views on his sister’s performance in Bigg Boss 13? Krushna shared that on the day of launch, he advised his sister that she should take a stand for herself and she took him seriously till now.

He added, “But otherwise, she is doing really well. The house is such that people tend to get cranky and aggressive. For example Sidharth Shukla, I have met him earlier and he is a nice guy. But he is coming across as quite disrespectful, especially when it comes to girls.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Is The Kapil Sharma Show’s Krushna Abhishek Interested In Being A Part Of Bigg Boss? Comedian Reveals appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum