Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Rakhi Sawant Reveals Sensational Details About Bollywood Directors: “When I Used To G

Views: 633  
Old 11-25-2019, 01:05 PM

Default Rakhi Sawant Reveals Sensational Details About Bollywood Directors: “When I Used To G

Rakhi Sawant with her antique stunts and daily dope has become the controversy queen over the social media right now. It is her birthday today and the self-made actress. Recently in an interview, the actress opened up about how she had to face hardships to make her name in the business. She made many revelations and below is all you need to know.

Rakhi has been working in the industry for over two decades. But many of us are unaware that Rakhi Sawant is not her real name. Yes, you read it right, Rakhi’s real name is Neeru Bheda. She changed her name post coming into films.

Rakhi Sawant Reveals Sensational Details About Bollywood Directors: “When I Used To Go With Pictures, They Would Close The Door”According to News track making shocking revelations how directors and producers used to call her with wrong intentions she said, “I came here from home. I did it all on my own. My name was Neeru Bheda then. When I used to go to an audition, the director-producer used to ask me to show my talent. With this, she further said, ‘I did not know then what talent they was talking about showing. When I used to take go with pictures, they would close the door. I used to get out of there somehow.”

Trending

Rakhi also spoke about how her mother used to work in a hospital and they have seen days in poverty. Talking about the same she said, “Once she said, ‘My mother came to the hospital and used to pick up the garbage strip there. We also had problems with eating here. We used to find leftover food.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Rakhi Sawant Reveals Sensational Details About Bollywood Directors: “When I Used To Go With Pictures, They Would Close The Door” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum