Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Kim Kardashian Reveals Why She Cried In Her Car After Returning From The Red Carpet O

Views: 613  
Old 11-25-2019, 01:05 PM

Default Kim Kardashian Reveals Why She Cried In Her Car After Returning From The Red Carpet O

Kim Kardashian is one of the most talked-about celebrities in Hollywood. The beauty mogul knows how to grab attention with her work and has often been slammed for her bold choices as well. Kim’s outfits have been a huge part of this discussion as well and recently Kim got candid over why she cried in her car after Met Gala 2013.

Yes, you read that right. Kim cried while returning from the red carpet of Met Gala 2013 and the reason is as saddening as this news. Kim went down the memory lane and revealed that she cried the entire way back home after being compared to Mrs Doubtfire at the 2013 Met Gala.

Kim Kardashian Reveals Why She Cried In Her Car After Returning From The Red Carpet Of Met Gala 2013For those of you who don’t remember, Kim had worn a floral-print gown to the gala event in 2013. At that time she was also pregnant with daughter North, who now has turned 6. Kim revealed that the negative comments on her dress had affected her really badly.

Talking to a leading magazine, Kim “I think Robin Williams even tweeted it, said I looked like Mrs. Doubtfire. I was crying the whole way home because I just couldn’t believe it. I was very pregnant, very puffy and bloated and I was like, ‘Oh god, of course, the first time I go I’m gonna be huge! “Kanye [West] was performing so I wasn’t actually invited, I was just Kanye’s plus one. And that was okay with me because I never really dreamed I would be at the Met Ball. I know no one really probably wanted me there at the time.”

Trending

She added that she actually wanted to wear a black version of the dress she actually wore. She revealed that Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci — who was also dressing West — persuaded her against it. ” We chose a really stretchy fabric because I would be growing and we wanted to make sure that alterations were easy and it was comfortable. I was like, ‘I think I should just do the black version,’ and Riccardo was like, ‘No, c’mon, we have to do the floral’,” said Kim.

On the personal front, Kim welcomed her fourth child, a son named Psalm, via a surrogate in May.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kim Kardashian Reveals Why She Cried In Her Car After Returning From The Red Carpet Of Met Gala 2013 appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum