Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

FUNNIEST Memes From Taapsee Pannu’s #TaapseeOnFire Twitter Trend That’s Breaking The

Views: 681  
Old 11-25-2019, 05:52 AM

Default FUNNIEST Memes From Taapsee Pannu’s #TaapseeOnFire Twitter Trend That’s Breaking The

Taapsee Pannu is one of those rare actresses who speak without any filter. #TaapseeOnFire is the latest trend that’s been breaking social media since yesterday. It’s not a fact to hide that Taapsee gets a lot of media coverage because of her ‘befitting’ replies to her trolls.

So, in this latest #TaapseeOnFire trend we saw Twitter flooding with memes on Taapsee giving ‘befitting’ reply to anything and everything. Events such as these have always been field days for the memers. Let’s take a look at few genuinely funny ones & see if Taapsee Pannu has any ‘befitting’ reply for these.

FUNNIEST Memes From Taapsee Pannu’s #TaapseeOnFire Twitter Trend That’s Breaking The Social Media
*Year 2025*

Headline: Taapsee Pannu is struggling to give befitting reply to her trolls, as she has blocked all of them. #TaapseeOnFire

— Keh Ke Peheno (@coolfunnytshirt) November 24, 2019

media when taapsee gives normal reply.

#TaapseeOnFire pic.twitter.com/kjhidQB0fH

— Dipen.Prajapati (@BeingDipen) November 24, 2019

#TaapseeOnFire
Taapsee gives reply to her trolls
Media: pic.twitter.com/rAZnpRwYd7

— Sanjit (@sanjit_3301) November 24, 2019

#TaapseeOnFire
Nobody :
Literally nobody :
Tapsee : pic.twitter.com/6y60L77v6t

— Kaalkeya (@BaahuNeMara) November 24, 2019

Media: *Breaking* Taapsee gives a befitting reply to troll.

Public: But sir response was very normal.

Media: #TaapseeOnFire #TapseePannu pic.twitter.com/skzYQKYzK2

— Gaurav Gupta (@gaurav94gupta) November 24, 2019

Taapsee Pannu giving befitting reply to an anon troll handle which didn't even tag her… #TaapseeOnFire pic.twitter.com/g3zkIQvn5w

— Chopdasaab (@Chopdasaab) November 24, 2019

Media right now on befitting reply of Taapsee :#Taapseeonfire pic.twitter.com/SmQPvEQ5n7

— Akash Kakadiya (@Showman_Sky) November 24, 2019

Trending

Pannu recently said that Hindi is not a pan-India language and giving up acting in south Indian films would be a ‘very stupid’ move. She also insisted that she did not use Tamil and Telugu films as a stepping stone to gain entry into Bollywood.

She added that few actors manage to crossover different genres of cinema, made in varying languages and regions and get known in small centres in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana as well as in the Hindi-speaking belt. “I think few actors make that crossover successfully and I don’t want to leave that position. It would be very stupid of me to leave that market. It is perceived that Hindi is a pan-India thing, but I do not think so. I will continue to work in South,” Tapsee Pannu said.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post FUNNIEST Memes From Taapsee Pannu’s #TaapseeOnFire Twitter Trend That’s Breaking The Social Media appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum