Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Pagalpanti Box Office Day 1 Morning Occupancy: A Slow Start At The Ticket Windows!

Views: 621  
Old 11-22-2019, 10:37 AM

Default Pagalpanti Box Office Day 1 Morning Occupancy: A Slow Start At The Ticket Windows!

Pagalpanti Box Office: Anees Bazmee’s Pagalpanti has hit the theatre screens today, and is enjoying a solo release this week. Starring John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Arshad Warsi, Kriti Kharbanda, Pulkit Samrat, Ileana D’Cruz and Urvashi Rautela, the movie is a mindless comedy expected to open at a decent note at the box office. But here’s what the morning occupancy for Day 1 suggests.

While the trade analysts were expecting a start with around 8-10 crores, the footfall at the ticket window doesn’t look as expected. As per the trends flowing in, Pagalpanti’s morning occupancy lies between 10-15% and that’s way below the expectations.

Pagalpanti Box Office Day 1 Morning Occupancy: A Slow Start At The Ticket Windows!Only can only hope for on-spot bookings and footfalls during the evening show to see a rise in order for the desired numbers! But only time will tell whether John Abraham-Anil Kapoor and their multi-starrer film manages to pull the audience to the theatre.

Like all of Bazmee’s comedies of the past, Pagalpanti promises to bring back the trademark quota of slapstick.

Trending

“I want my films to make people laugh and be happy. Life is short. In your oldage, when you look back, you will mostly remember the happy moments. Today, people are under a lot of stress, be it in career, source of income, taking care of kids’ education or weddings. There are so many reasons to worry that people are gradually forgetting to smile. I want to give people a few moments of laughter through my films. I was in a happy space of mind while writing the film. I believe, whenever a person is in a sad mood, my film should lift their spirit,” director Anees Bazmee told IANS.

These days, slapstick films — particularly the sort that he makes — are often tagged mindless. Bazmee reacted: “People often tend to underestimate comedy. It is very sad. It is a good thing to laugh. We use our mind in too many things, and that’s why there is war, terrorism, and destruction. It will cause you no harm if you use your mind a little less sometimes.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Pagalpanti Box Office Day 1 Morning Occupancy: A Slow Start At The Ticket Windows! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum