Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy: Allu Arjun Posts A Heartwarming Message For Chiranjeevi & Ra

Views: 808  
Old 09-30-2019, 12:27 PM

Default Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy: Allu Arjun Posts A Heartwarming Message For Chiranjeevi & Ra

Tollywood star Allu Arjun is in news all over not just for his upcoming release Ala Vaikuntapuramlo, but also for his absence from the first pre-release event of his uncle & megastar Chiranjeevi starrer Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy which took place recently in Hyderabad. There were speculations that all is not well between Arjun and his cousin Ram Charan, as the former had given the trailer launch a miss too followed by the film’s other promotional events.

The stylish star who shares a close bond with Chiranjeevi and whom he considers as an inspiration in Tollywood, this afternoon took on Instagram to put all speculations to an end, as the actor shared a heartwarming message for his uncle, as well as for Ram.

Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy: Allu Arjun Posts A Heartwarming Message For Chiranjeevi & Ram CharanAs Arjun’s message read: “Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy. A magnum opus movie by our megastar Chiranjeevi Garu. A biopic of our patriotic hero. Truly a proud moment for Telugu cinema. When I saw Magadheera many years back I thought someday I want to see Chiranjeevi Garu in this kind of a grand epic film. It’s a wish that came true today. I thank and congratulate the producer and my dear brother Ram Charan for making this kind of an epic movie with Chiranjeevi Garu. It’s the best gift a son could give his father. A tribute to his legacy. I wish all the best to entire cast & crew of this film. My special respect to the director Surender Reddy Garu. I wish this film should create magic in our hearts that will remain forever….and always echo in our hearts as Sye Ra…”

Trending

Talking about the Chiranjeevi starrer, #SyeRaaNarasimhaReddy is trending all over the internet. As fans are keen to catch the magnum opus on the big screen. So far following the excitement for the film which one gets to see among the audience, the makers and stars are hoping that cinegoers turn up to catch the film in theatres in large numbers.

The Magnum opus is been directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan under his production house Konidela Production Company.

Apart from Chiranjeevi, the film also stars numerous

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy: Allu Arjun Posts A Heartwarming Message For Chiranjeevi & Ram Charan appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum