Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Calm Down, You Fans! Rana Daggubati Has RUBBISHED All The Kidney Transplant Rumours

Views: 753  
Old 07-25-2019, 10:58 AM

Default Calm Down, You Fans! Rana Daggubati Has RUBBISHED All The Kidney Transplant Rumours

Baahubali*star Rana Daggubati has rubbished reports claiming that he is in the United States for a kidney transplant.

“I am currently in the US for a few weeks to research about (my next project) and meet a few visual effects companies for special effects for one of my upcoming project,” Rana said, adding: “I am scheduled to visit Technicolor’s Pre Production facility and working with digital domain on ‘Hiranyakashyap’.”

Calm Down, You Fans! Rana Daggubati Has RUBBISHED All The Kidney Transplant RumoursTrending

Speculations were rife that Rana had lost weight owing to a chronic kidney problem, and that he is in the States for transplant.

In Bollywood, the actor has Housefull 4, Haathi Mere Saathi and Bhuj: The Pride Of India coming up, besides Virataparvam*in Telugu.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Calm Down, You Fans! Rana Daggubati Has RUBBISHED All The Kidney Transplant Rumours appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum