Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Akshay Kumar’s Family Is Unique When It Comes To Love For Cricket! Deets Inside

Views: 951  
Old 07-15-2019, 07:29 AM

Default Akshay Kumar’s Family Is Unique When It Comes To Love For Cricket! Deets Inside

Actor Akshay Kumar is a cricket fan but his son Aarav does not like the sport. Why? Because he (Akshay) watches it a lot.

Akshay opened up about his love for cricket and why Aarav dislikes it when he became part of Star Sports Philips Hue Cricket Live, reads a statement.

Akshay Kumar’s Family Is Unique When It Comes To Love For Cricket! Deets Inside“My son isn’t into cricket, but my daughter (Nitara) is. She is just six years old and loves cricket. My son hates cricket because I watch the sport a lot. But my daughter loves it when I watch (it), because then even she gets a chance to watch it,” he said.

Trending

The Kesari*actor also became nostalgic while discussing cricket with former Indian captain Sourav Ganguly and veteran spinner Harbhajan Singh.

“I played cricket for my school. Usually players are selected for their bowling and batting s****s. But I remember being taken into the team for my fielding s****s. People used to say ‘this boy is for fielding, he will run around and stop boundaries’,” said the actor.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Akshay Kumar’s Family Is Unique When It Comes To Love For Cricket! Deets Inside appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum