Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Katrina Kaif Certainly Has Some Trust Issues With Ranbir Kapoor – Deets Inside!

Views: 1181  
Old 05-30-2019, 05:20 AM

Default Katrina Kaif Certainly Has Some Trust Issues With Ranbir Kapoor – Deets Inside!

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif, who is currently on a promotional spree for her upcoming film Bharat, was recently seen in Neha Dhupia’s chat show revealed that she can’t trust her former boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor.

When she was asked to name a co-star who she cannot trust with a major secret, to which she instantly said Ranbir Kapoor.

Katrina Kaif Certainly Has Some Trust Issues With Ranbir Kapoor – Deets Inside!Katrina was also asked to name a co-star who cannot match up to her in dance, the actress joked, “I want to say all of them.” Further, she also recollected her song Pashmina from Fitoor. She said, “I love Abhishek Kapoor, he is fantastic but I feel Adi (Aditya Roy Kapur) struggled a little bit or a lot in the song. It was a difficult song and he wouldn’t listen to me.”

She further also said that when she offered him advice, he didn’t want it, she said, “If you are trying to pick me up, lift me up, swing me around and do some jumps too, then I am going to be able to give you some help. But if you don’t want to listen on how to carry me, then what can be done.”

Trending

Neha, who hosts the show, asked the Ek Tha Tiger actress who does she thinks would make a bad host – Arjun Kapoor or Varun Dhawan? To which Kat instantly replied, “Bad chat show host? Varun Dhawan, because I don’t think he will let you talk.”

Neha further asked Katrina’s BFF Anaita Shroff on who would make a really bad Jodi with Katrina – Tiger Shroff or Ranveer Singh. Before Anaita would reply, Kat prompted, “Oh, I think they will both actually look really good. I feel Tiger and I should do an action film, and with Ranveer it should be something irreverent, crazy and wacky!”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Katrina Kaif Certainly Has Some Trust Issues With Ranbir Kapoor – Deets Inside! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum