Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Payal replaces Sambhavna in Comedy Circus…

Views: 2181  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Television

Default Payal replaces Sambhavna in Comedy Circus…

The ***y Payal Rohatgi who claimed in Bigg Boss 2 that she is class apart from Sambhavna Seth is now ironically in Sambhavna’s shoes. Payal has replaced Sambhavna in Comedy Circus – Chinchpokli To China. And what is even more interesting is that Payal will be paired with Ahsaan Qureshi, another co-contestant of hers in Bigg Boss 2 with whom she never got along.

Comedy Circus – Chinchpokli To China has celebrities performing a comedy act in each episode.

has earlier reported that Sambhavna and Ahsaan are doing this act together but now she has been replaced by Payal. A source informs, “Sambhavna couldn’t allot her time to the show. The shooting for this episode was supposed to be on January 7 and Sambhavna had to shoot for Dancing Queen on the same day. She wanted the production house to postpone the shooting of Comedy Circus. Instead they decided to replace her with Payal.”

Ahsaan Qureshi said, “Yes, now I will be doing the act with Payal.” How is it performing with someone you don’t gel with? “I have a meeting with the production house in the evening. Payal and I will be meeting for the first time after Bigg Boss 2. The options for topics would have been vast if I had to do the act with Sambhavna. Now that I will have to perform along side Payal, I have no issues. We are in a small industry and we have to keep moving on. I apologised to Payal for the remark I made on her clothes but she did not accept my apology and said things like I do not have any standard and blah, blah, blah... That’s fine with me. It is just the way she took the whole thing.”

Payal says, “I am performing in an episode of Comedy Circus with Ahsaan Qureshi and that’s about it.”

With two adversaries coming together to do comedy, it is definitely a thing to watch out for!

Tags
comedy circus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->