Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Showdown on Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Views: 2945  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Award Winner

Default Showdown on Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Rajita Sharma, known for her hit screenplay of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was about to take a big step in her career with producing Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam but now Rajita is no longer part of this project.

The reason is that she doesn’t talk about her fall out with Creative Eye’s Dheeraj Kumar. The writer was supposed to turn co-producer with Kumar for their show, Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga

Kam
that starts next week on Colors and revolves around the love story of Abeer Bajpayi played by Gaurav Khanna and a Kayast girl Leher played by Yami Gautam.

Sources within the production house say that Sharma had all the creative liberties and was allowed to make changes and take certain decisions concerning the story in the initial stages. A few weeks later, she

apparently couldn’t get along with Kumar and opted out of the show, putting an indefinite halt to her production dreams. Dheeraj Kumar confirmed the news that he is the sole producer of the show now. “Everyone wants to know what

happened to Rajita and why she quit the show. Actually, even I want to know what happened to her because she made an abrupt exit,” he says. “She has given some fantastic inputs on the show and was doing so much for it. Then suddenly she just went off,” added Kumar.

Some people feel that Kumar asked Sharma to leave the show. “I think she is the best person to answer that one. I don’t know the correct reason. I didn’t ask her to leave. The channel had brought her on-board. Maybe the channel can tell you why they asked her to go as I don’t interfere with their decisions,” he retorts,

adding, “if they have asked her to leave, then the matter is between her and them. Please keep me out of it.” However Colors spokesperson refused to speak on the matter even as Sharma remained unavailable for a comment on the controversy.

Tags
colors, rajita sharma, yeh pyaar na hoga kam

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->