Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kunal Verma and Pooja Bose injured...

Views: 2358  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-31-2008, 11:12 PM
Sr.Member

Default Kunal Verma and Pooja Bose injured...

Accidents and mishaps happening on sets have become a regular feature now!! Recently, there was a short circuit on the sets of Dancing Queen, as a result of which the entire day’s shoot had to be carried out without any A/C working.

And now, the latest news is that Kunal Verma and Pooja Bose, the protagonists of Star Plus’ Tuj Sang Preet Lagai Sajna had an unfortunate accident on the sets, and were rushed to the hospital with minor injuries.

The blossoming love story of Yug and Vrinda had a setback when the duo fell off the bike, when they were shooting for a particular scene.

We talked to Kunal to know how he is doing, and the actor explained what exactly went wrong. “There was a scene wherein Yug offers Vrinda a drop in his bike. The trolley was kept on which the bike was stationed. We were on the bike, but all of a sudden we lost balance and tumbled down”, says Kunal.

“We were immediately taken to the hospital, but luckily we escaped with just minor injuries. I have sprained my leg while Pooja has hurt her back. But I think with some rest, we will be fit and fine”, concludes the actor.

We hope the duo a speedy recovery, so that we get to see more cute scene of Yug and Vrinda!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->