Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Swapnil Joshi's cameo in new show

Views: 1512  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-10-2009, 06:50 PM

Default Swapnil Joshi's cameo in new show

TV actor and famous comedian Swapnil Joshi will be playing the role of a casting director in Sab TV’s Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo.

Sumeet Raghavan who plays the male lead is in love, but in order to convince the father of the girl, he needs to create a family for himself. The guy being an orphan takes the help of his friend, who in turn calls in a casting director to help them getting a family.

An Indya source tells us, "Swapnil Joshi plays a cheap casting director who brings in family members for the male lead. Swapnil essays the character of Bhavesh Bhavsar, who screws up royally and gets the worst of people to play the male lead's family and from here the story of protagonist begins. Swapnil is a very fine actor and also has good comic timing and this is not the first time that Swapnil is working with Sumeet.”

Swapnil Joshi aka Bhavesh told us, “It’s a fantastic show and I am glad that again I am working with Sumeet Raghavan. I like the concept of the show.”

Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo has a strong star cast like Apara Mehta, Tiku Talsania, Sumeet Ragahvan, Ami Trivedi, Rajiv Thakur, Mughda Chaphekar and many more. Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo is a situational comedy that arises from a lie that the male protagonist utters.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->