Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nigar Khan talks about her sister's B Town debut

Views: 1916  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-10-2009, 06:48 PM

Default Nigar Khan talks about her sister's B Town debut

Nigar Khan aka Rajbala of Star plus Mitwa Kamal Phool Ke is very confident about her sister Gauhar Khan’s big Yash Raj debut.

We spoke to Nigar Khan about her sister film debut

“We, as a family are very excited for Gauhar Khan’s big entry on the silver screen because she is the first girl in our family who will be working with India’s most prestigious production house Yash Raj banner and not only this, she is paired opposite Ranbir Kapoor, who is my favourite actor in Bollywood.”

Further, she told us, “I am sure Gauhar will shine in this film as I know she is an ultra talented girl and Gauhar has worked hard for this role and I know that hard work always helps us. We all are super excited for tomorrow night show and we all, including my friends will go to see this film. Yesterday there was special screening for stars and Gauhar was happy after the screening. I am sure even the aam janta will love her act and film. My best wishes are there always for Gauhar.”

Later on, she spoken about her show Mitwa, “In the coming episodes the audiences will be shocked to see a few things which are going to take place either in today’s episode or tomorrow.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->