Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Perfect Bride Update

Views: 2684  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-19-2009, 06:23 PM

Default Perfect Bride Update

The first Kunwar to be eliminated from Star plus show Lux Perfect Bride feels that nobody is genuine and people have forgotten the reason why they have participated in this show.

Gaurav Narang, was the first groom (Kunwar) to be eliminated from Star plus show Lux Perfect Bride. He feels that nobody is genuine and they have forgotten the reason why they have participated in this show.
We spoke to Gaurav Narang about the following the show and more.
“To be very frank I am not following the show from the last few days as in the last episode I saw around last Saturday I felt that everyone is playing games with each other as no one is genuine.

There is lots of *****ing and competition happening in the show and it was a real shocker for me when Pooja was eliminated and I think all of them are just doing it for money and fame.”

Further, he told us about Rumpa-Hitesh? “When I was in the show, I had seen the innocence in her eyes and so we had decided that we will meet for further discussion about our future but I was in a shock to whatever happened in the show and it happened after the wild card entry of Gurpreet.What Rumpa has done, I don’t know, but now if they are happy together then I am not worried as she might have thought that Hitesh is very good compared to me.”

"Nothing much remains in the show now and so no body discusses about this show in our family and no one interested to know who will be the perfect Bride as now I am happy with my life and feel very lucky that I was eliminated soon from the show,” he concludes.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-19-2009, 07:49 PM

Prefect bride or The pukka Saas…(Imp)Perfect mother in law…maybe

Well done Arnissa…you have nicely summed up the episode and well I very badly wish that it will stop being from the great Rani saga to something more sensible…
Well one just has to keep wondering how far the mother of the week can get...our mother of the week is running the show only thing that comes to one’s mind is the rude laughter (idiotic) that she gave on the confession room. She also says she doesn’t mind being labeled manipulative… (Gosh!!!).

As usual she intervenes in everything and goes to extreme measures to show her powers…well and why she given the right to stop Yash and Vivek from taking part in the task…(I must admit I am happy Raj won the task.) She is questioning Vivek about not interacting with Silkina when they met…well what does she expect, to jump at the next available girl with a motive of winning the show just like her sonny darling…and why force Yash that he should marry Silkina, agreed another Gurpreet episode of a girl being dumped shouldn’t happen but even then she needn’t decide all this. Well she decided not to send Yash and Vivek…but felt the usual masala was lacking…so tried to pick fight with Yash’s and Vivek’s mom by discussing about it and seemed very successful in it too.

The ideal saas bahu scene (just like Ekta’s serials) between Rajbeer’s mom and Priyanka was very sweet and I liked it. Khudha kare ki inki jodi ban jaye. Which (off course ???) was with our Rani ji questioning about the problems in Priyanka and Raj’s shaadi (protective or poking her nose???)

On the positive side we see Rajbeer has won the task (yipee) and he is eager to take Priyanka for a date. Well if Raj hadn’t returned I guess only Hitesh would have been sent to task and would have won it Great Chauhan! So coming back to our Raj and Pri the promos show some very promising romantic moments between the two.

Gurpreet crying for (Yash???) was definitely strange as he seemed to totally shun her even when she wanted to extend just friendship…I just wish the girls are more dignified than they are desperate, she is such a talented and beautiful girl why should she run behind him, and why is upset when Rajbeer won the task, when ultimately its only the mother of the week who eliminates a girl…The task winner can just save a girl if he wishes. What does she expect when she chose Yash over Rajbeer (saying “let him go out and find his perfect bride”), well usually he doesn’t use his power leaving to the moms…and well if Priyanka is going to be one of the names that our queen wants to eliminate then surely he may step in but then I will not call it “badla”.

Silkina even though has not had much screen space or time left is becoming my favorite with her way of putting things straight across esp. when she felt all the guys should have participated in the task. Bravo Silkina!!!!.
We also saw promos of Hitesh sending some romantic signals to Rumpa which will be competing against Raj-Pri romantic moments for the best romantic jodi. I guess (not sure) of Gurpreet mentioning the name of Vivek probably as her dad’s choice, why was she wasting time till now…not even sure if she has put it across to Vivek. Rumpa the docile “new” bahu seemed rather quite. We also see Yash’ mom crying to Priyanka????…I guess the need for such emotional scenes seem necessary to compensate the mega serials they may be missing.

The show could actually have been with only our Sudesh Rani ji, Hitesh and having a kind of swayamvar just like the Rakhi’s with Sudesh ji ruling all the girls under her thump and having fun out of it. The weekly task could be anything and any girl who voices out her opinion or opposes her can be eliminated the following week.

Desperately wishing for at least some kind to feel good entertainment in this show, so that we needn’t see what’s cooking in Sudhesh Rani Ji’s mind day after day…
*Gaurav's return will have a intresting love triangle.

*Nandita’s return will have some one to make the Sudesh drama more interesting.
*Or a New guy who bowls over the everybody’s heart and his mom is even more smarter than our Sudesh ji.

*Elimination of the bride is left to audience so that at least they are given a chance to stand for what they actually feel, which is rarely happening...

Tags
perfect bride

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->