Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Cupid strikes Saurabh Pande

Views: 2247  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-26-2008, 06:32 PM
Sr.Member

Default Cupid strikes Saurabh Pande

There’s a bad news for all girls who drool over Saurabh Pande aka Chandan of Jiya Jale fame. The 21-year-old hunk has found a soul mate in Soni Darring. Soni, who hails from Canada, used to anchor a show on E24. Saurabh was seen with this petite beauty at the recently concluded 8th Indian Telly Awards.

Ask him how this love story unfolded and our Romeo sighs, “I know Soni from the first day I landed in Mumbai. We’ve known each other for almost four years. I met her at Kishore Namit’s acting school and we hit off instantly. For the first few years, we were good friends but eventually this relationship blossomed into love. We’ve been seeing each other for the past one year.”

Singing praises of his lady love, Saurbah says “Soni is grounded and a very simple girl. Not only does she look good, but it’s her inner beauty that has stole my heart. I respect her innocence, simplicity and caring attitude.”

So how seriously are they taking their relationship? “I don’t understand the term seriousness. I think love had to happen between us so it happened, which clearly proves that whatever has to happen will take palce. One shouldn’t make things happen but must allow them to take place. I am taking my life as it comes,” Saurabh replied.

Incidentally, today (26 December) is Soni’s birthday but the celebrations had started taking place since last night. Our lover boy informs, “I’d planned a surprise party for Soni yesterday and asked all our friends to gather at my house at 11:45 pm. The usual cake cutting was followed by the partying, which lasted till the wee hours of Friday.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->